      Barak

      From: PCGScry@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PCGScry@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joe Medica
      issues with it loading.  Nothing comes up on the screen.  I can enter
      numbers in the temporary adjustment fields, but nothing is loaded at
      all and I can't move between tabs.

      Perhaps this has something to do with the program being run on
      Windows Mobile 2003, 2nd ed.?  I have a very flexible and powerful
      Axim (hell, it runs 3d games), but this seems to be failing every
      time.

      I really like PCGEN and it would be AWESOME if this would work.

      Let me know if there is anything else you need.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic