297Re: loading difficulty

  • Joe Medica
    Sep 7, 2005
      --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <barak@v...> wrote:

      > > Two files I exported to use with PCSCRYÂ… One is mine (Mallick),
      the
      > > other is one of the ones off the Group list. Neither one works
      in
      > > PCSCRY. Both used the standard character XML output file, not
      the
      > > new one Barak loaded.
      >
      > I'll look at them when I get home tonight.
      >
      > > I couldn't even get that one to produce a file that could be read
      in,

      > What do you mean by this? PCGen didn't produce an output file
      using
      > the template I uploaded?

      I used the template to create an XML output file, but PCSCRY could
      not read it. File added to the files list. I am using 5.8.0.

      > Are you using PCGen 5.8.0? That's required for the sheet I
      uploaded.

      > > the old ones produced a file, but it never loaded. The
      application
      > > started, but the character sheet froze.
      >
      > I'm still confused as to the distinction you're making here... what
      is
      > the difference between what you get with my template and these?
      >
      > Barak

      The distinction is that the old files will load into PCSCRY, and then
      freeze. Your template will not load. I created one with your
      template, one with version 500e and one with version 3. All are in
      the List's file directory.

      THANKS!

      Joe
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic