It's a Boy!

  • Jared and Christy
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7, 2006
      It's a boy!
      Jeffrey Peter Bartley was born Feb 5, 2006 at 8:20 AM, weighing in at 10 pounds, 9 ounces and measuring 22.5 inches long.  He was delivered by c-section because of concerns about infection.  It turns out he does have a lung infection, so he will need to stay in the hospital for another week or so to get antibiotics.  Christy is sore but doing well, and will probably be discharged on Thursday.  I've added a photo album with pictures to the group site at http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCElSalAg42002/photos.

      Thanks to everyone who has kept us in your thoughts and prayers.  It means a lot to us, and we really appreciate it!

      I will continue to update this site with more pictures, for those of you who want to check them out.

      Jared, Christy and Jeffrey

      Jared and Christy Bartley

    • Jared and Christy

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 7, 2006

          Jared and Christie!

          CONGRTULATIONS!!!  I will definitely keep you both in my prayers.

          Keep us informed.

          Alan

          From: Jared and Christy <jandcbartley@...>
          To: PCElSalAg42002@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [PCElSalAg42002] It's a Boy!
          Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 11:47:38 -0800 (PST)

          It's a boy!
          Jeffrey Peter Bartley was born Feb 5, 2006 at 8:20 AM, weighing in at 10 pounds, 9 ounces and measuring 22.5 inches long.  He was delivered by c-section because of concerns about infection.  It turns out he does have a lung infection, so he will need to stay in the hospital for another week or so to get antibiotics.  Christy is sore but doing well, and will probably be discharged on Thursday.  I've added a photo album with pictures to the group site at http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCElSalAg42002/photos.

          Thanks to everyone who has kept us in your thoughts and prayers.  It means a lot to us, and we really appreciate it!

          I will continue to update this site with more pictures, for those of you who want to check them out.

          Jared, Christy and Jeffrey

          Jared and Christy Bartley

          Peace dollarsPeace silver dollarMarine corps
          Inner peacePeacePeace sign

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • mary sacra
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 7, 2006

            how cute!!!! what a huge/long healthy baby. the next AJ Hawk? congrats bartleys!! this is so exciting. just only after a little more than a year after we COSed. way to get on the ball on the procreating game.

            From: Jared and Christy <jandcbartley@...>
            To: PCElSalAg42002@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 11:47:38 -0800 (PST)

            It's a boy!
[...]

          • Jill Fox
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 8, 2006
              Congratulations Christy and Jared!  He is beautiful, and it looks like he'll share Christy's red hair!  I hope you're feeling better Christy, and ya'll are in my prayers for a speedy recovery of both mom and baby.

              Jared and Christy <jandcbartley@...> wrote:
              It's a boy!
              Jeffrey Peter Bartley was born Feb 5, 2006 at 8:20 AM, weighing in at 10 pounds, 9 ounces and measuring 22.5 inches long.  He was delivered by c-section because of concerns about infection.  It turns out he does have a lung infection, so he will need to stay in the hospital for another week or so to get antibiotics.  Christy is sore but doing well, and will probably be discharged on Thursday.  I've added a photo album with pictures to the group site at http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCElSalAg42002/photos.

              Thanks to everyone who has kept us in your thoughts and prayers.  It means a lot to us, and we really appreciate it!

              I will continue to update this site with more pictures, for those of you who want to check them out.

              Jared, Christy and Jeffrey

              Jared and Christy Bartley

              Jill Fox
              Aportado Postal 1947
              Correo Nacional, Centro de Gobierno
              San Salvador, El Salvador
              (503) 2263-2517 (casa),(503) 2264-3619/3620 (oficina)

            • Nathan Frey
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 8, 2006
                Congratulations Guys!!!

                Im so happy for you and I am so happy that you have shared with your
                companeros. We are all thinking about you guys (and Jeffrey!) and send you
                lots of love and happy thoughts. Now the fun REALLY begins!

                Take care guys and keep us informed.

                Nate
              • Christopher Clement
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 8, 2006
                  Jared and Christy,

                  Wow! Congratulations on the newest edition to "Los Bartleys", and
                  what a splash Jeffrey seems to have made already. I'll have you know
                  that I was not more than 7 lbs 10 ounces and less than 20 inches long
                  when I was born. So, if we do the math, Jeffrey is likely to be
                  around 6'9" -6'10" weighing in at a cool 250-260 in, well, about 19
                  years. Until then, you have an infinity of special moments to be
                  shared with you new son. I am so happy for you. Christy, my heart
                  goes out to you, and I hope you are on the mend soon.

                  love,
                  Chris
                • zachary revene