Re: [PCElSalAg42002] new poll and file

  • Christa Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Were you the one with the British accent?

      Badmuthaf___a <lpeterso@...> wrote:

      thanks to those who have voted in my new poll. Unfortunately, I've
      just noticed that Jaskot is not even on this list so my humor may be
      por nada. Whoever's in charge of this, corral him in, ah-prease.

      I have also uploaded into the "files" section a review of the play I
      am currently in. Yes, this was an actual review. Hope you're all doing
      well.

      Do you Yahoo!?