Symetry in Fate

  • Robert Lange
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006
      I wonder whether this still works, or whether we are still looking at these messages, but I don't know of a better way to try to stay in touch with a very special group of friends.

      I have been back now as long as I was away to El Sal in our group.  That's probably true of most of us.

      I am retiring at the end of next week from the Forest Service.  Thje Peace Corps time screwed up my retirement benefits computation but that got cleaned up last Friday at Office of Personnel Management.  I did write the book I wanted to write, finishing the 7th draft  December 5.  Copies of it are now scattered around as I research and initiate first steps in seeing about an agent and a publisher.  Doug and I did get the house repaired, that finished in October, and we live comfortably again.  He paints.  I have begun exploring/writing the next book, its premises, setting the timeline, locations, threads.  It was wonderful to see those of you that could come to DC last summer, and I miss all of you.  You are welcome to come when you can.  We intend to finish re-modeling the basement, rent it out, and stay at least until summer before we go away somewhere.  I will probably return to El Sal for parts of the next rainy season.  I would love to hear what's up with all of you.  Have a great holiday season.  Bob

      http://mail.yahoo.com