Jeff is 6 months old!

  • Jared Bartley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2006

      you're invited to view my photos!

       Click to View My Album

      Summer 2006
      27 photos
      Jared says...

      Hi everybody! Our son Jeff is 6 months old now and we wanted to share some pictures. We are all doing really well. Jared is still working from home and loving it. Christy is still with the adoption agency. Jeff's new tricks include sitting up by himself and sleeping pretty regularly for about 8-10 hours at night. We are very grateful. Little else is new with us, as Jeff takes most of our time. We hope this finds all of you well and enjoying the summer.

      Love,
      Christy, Jared and Jeff

       view my photos

      Snapfish and the Snapfish logo are trademarks of the Hewlett-Packard Company. All rights reserved.
      Snapfish, 303 Second Street, South Tower, Suite 500 San Francisco, CA 94107.

      If the 'view my photos' button above does not work, copy and paste the link below into your browser
      http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=83951154843402604/l=115636690/g=5058006/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB