282Re: [PCElSalAg42002] Jared and Christy have invited you to view photos of Ryan Joseph Bartley!

  • Christa Bruce
    Jan 3, 2008

      Another basketball player, huh?  He is a pumpkin.  I can't wait to catch up with you - how is the new house (no longer smelling of cat pee, I hope), how did the holiday dinner go (my mom had shoulder surgery so I was also in charge of Xmas Eve and Xmas day meals!), and how things are with Ryan.  I guess you aren't even home yet.   Anyway, I'm glad everyone is healthy.  I will call you in a week or so after you are settled in.

      With love,

      On Dec 31, 2007 2:56 PM, Jared Bartley <jandcbartley@...> wrote:

      you're invited to view Jared's photos!
      plus, get 20 FREE prints when you upload your photos to Snapfish

      Ryan Joseph Bartley
      8 photos
       Jared says...

      Hi everyone, I hope this finds you well!

      Ryan Joseph Bartley was born yesterday, December 30th, 2007 at 10:38 AM. He weighed in at 9bs., 14 oz., and measured 21.5 inches. Although you can't see it in the picture, he has lots of red hair. Both Ryan and Christy are healthy and doing well, and will be coming home either Wednesday or Thursday.

      Jeff is very excited about his little brother.

      Happy New Year!
      Jared, Christy, Jeffrey and Ryan

        why Snapfish?
      • we're the #1 online photo service
      • top-quality prints at the lowest price - just 9ยข each
      • create photo cards, books & more with your photos

      Snapfish and the Snapfish logo are trademarks of the Hewlett-Packard Company. All rights reserved.
      Snapfish, 303 Second Street, South Tower, Suite 500 San Francisco, CA 94107.

      If the 'view my photos' button above does not work, copy and paste the link below into your browser

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic