281Jared and Christy have invited you to view photos of Ryan Joseph Bartley!

  • Jared Bartley
    Dec 31, 2007

      you're invited to view Jared's photos!
      plus, get 20 FREE prints when you upload your photos to Snapfish

       Click to View My Album

      Ryan Joseph Bartley
      8 photos

       Jared says...

      Hi everyone, I hope this finds you well!

      Ryan Joseph Bartley was born yesterday, December 30th, 2007 at 10:38 AM. He weighed in at 9bs., 14 oz., and measured 21.5 inches. Although you can't see it in the picture, he has lots of red hair. Both Ryan and Christy are healthy and doing well, and will be coming home either Wednesday or Thursday.

      Jeff is very excited about his little brother.

      Happy New Year!
      Jared, Christy, Jeffrey and Ryan

       view your friend's photos

        why Snapfish?
      • we're the #1 online photo service
      • top-quality prints at the lowest price - just 9¢ each
      • create photo cards, books & more with your photos

      Snapfish and the Snapfish logo are trademarks of the Hewlett-Packard Company. All rights reserved.
      Snapfish, 303 Second Street, South Tower, Suite 500 San Francisco, CA 94107.

      If the 'view my photos' button above does not work, copy and paste the link below into your browser
      http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=460311199130869979/l=339863782/g=5058006/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic