218Re: [PCElSalAg42002] Reunion!!!

  • mary sacra
    May 19, 2007
      mike and i are coming in on july 27th. wish i could come sooner, but i have
      a final on the 21st. hopefully - all you DC people will be able to hang out
      with us.

      >From: "Christa Bruce" <chbru19@...>
      >To: PCElSalAg42002@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [PCElSalAg42002] Reunion!!!
      >Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 09:51:20 -0400
      >
      >ps - I vote for the 14.
      >
      >On 5/19/07, Christa Bruce <chbru19@...> wrote:
      >>
      >>So, it looks like July 14 or the 20th is what most people want. So,
      >>please vote for one or the other and then we can all put it in our books
      >>and
      >>Lucas can buy an airline ticket.
      >>
      >>And for everyone who has called, I promise to return your calls when I get
      >>back from the Dominican.
      >>
      >>VOTE!
      >>
      >>Christa
      >>
      >>On 5/10/07, Christopher E. Clement <clementcee@...> wrote:
      >> >
      >> > Hello everyone,
      >> >
      >> > I am so excited to see some of you this summer! I actually will be in
      >> > DC for the duration of the summer working with a community development
      >> > corporation. That being said, any of the proposed dates would work for
      >>me.
      >> > I would be happy to help out organizing things when we get closer to
      >>the
      >> > date. Until then, I am in the throes of finishing my semester and
      >>preparing
      >> > for a jaunt in Guatemala before graduation (alas, I am not graduating,
      >>just
      >> > participating in various ways). I should be in DC starting early June.
      >> > Hope everyone is well.
      >> >
      >> > Take care,
      >> > Christopher
      >> >
      >> > P.S. Spring just hit several days ago here in lovely New Haven, CT,
      >> > makes me giddy with the anticipation of summer fun.

      Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You�ll love Windows Live
      Hotmail.
      http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic