[PBY] PH-PBY ferry update

  • Marc Commandeur
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 1999
      To get as much publicity as possible it is decided that the ferry flight
      of PH-PBY will take place on 23 April. On the date previously set (16
      April) the new hangar of the Dutch Historical Flight at Gilze Rijen will
      be opened.
      But, there is a chance that PH-PBY will fly earlier than 23 April. More
      info here when I hear about it or watch my web site.

      Marc.

      Marc Commandeur pby@...
      Cataholic http://www.catalina.demon.nl/

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/pby
    • BUTTER1942@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 1999
        I have been gone and am lost as to what you are referring to. Please clue me
        in.
        e mail was forwarded to me from pilotrod 2. Was in New Zealand recently and
        saw a C-130 (probably a remnant of VXE-6) parked on the grass.....nothing
        older though.
        Best, Walt Butterfield

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/pby