pennsy,cassin,downes

  • papakatz@arkansas.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
      Just wanted you to see where I was on the 7th, of Dec,41. This was in
      the Navy Yard, the two destroyers were in front of the USS. Pennsylvania
      that was in drydock. Not much damage to the Pennsy, but the destroyers
      got the brunt of it. I was by the crane, and that is where I dove into a
      hole. Harold Donohue dove under a flat car loaded with 16" Shells.
      pennsy,cassin,downes
    • SEAN MILLIGAN
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001
        I'll bet they were 14 - inch shells.