13-P-10 PBY-4

  • Wynnum B Graham
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
      Group, Lou,
      This is about best I can do on this - this is 13-P-10, a PBY-4, at Hawaii, complete with blisters.

      I have no doubts this plane went to Philippines.

      Regards, Wynnum.
    • rdferg@juno.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
        I have been unable to log onto the PBYCIA web site
        <http://www.pbycia.org> for four of five days. Anyone else having
        that problem. Also I have misplaced Eric Mitchell's personal e-mail
        address or I would try to contact him through that medium.

        Roger Ferguson
      • rdferg@juno.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
          I have been unable to log onto the PBYCIA web site for four or five
          days. Anyone else having that problem? I have misplaced Eric
          Mitchell's personal e-mail address or I would contact him through
          that medium.

          Roger Ferguson
        • Steinberg, Melvin S
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2001
            I tried and couldn't get through either.