Re: [PBY] FW: Dick Kingsland passed away.

  • pbybergstrom@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 6:53 AM
      Sorry to hear of his passing.  Pretty in depth obit.  He had a heck of a life to be sure.  Something out of an action novel.  Any photos of his planes?

      Bob Bergstrom

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2 7:46 AM
        Yes I have photo's of his planes - I'll see if I can dig some out for you - but I'd need bait of time as I am trying to write another book on Cats at the moment
        Bob

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2 9:10 AM
          Thanks!  No hurry.  Just curious of way his planes looked like at the time.

          Bob Bergstrom