Re: VP-62 Crew Photo's posted.

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
      Ron, I have not found your Dad's name in my Fathers logbook. Sorry, my father said there were a lot of VP-62 crew members up there. On his crew alone there were a few that went to other VP's outside of 62. My father was not a pilot, he was a blister gunner but operated the radios and radar at times. What did your father do? Where did he go after the Aleutians? - Jim
    • pby55@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
        Hi Jim, Dad was an Aviation Ordnance Chief. He trained allot of guys like your dad. I'll have to check to see where he went after the Aleautions. Thanks Ron

        Sent via DroidX2 on Verizon Wireless™