File - 016 PBY parts for sale.

  • PBY@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 101 , Aug 1, 2009
      PBY parts for sale:
      List created: January 12, 2007.

      For sale by: Les Pierce; saxplayer0001@...

      Most of my PBY parts are refurbished from the 1940s.
      Part Numbers:
      B1657
      280 10085
      2805018 model PBY 3A
      28 P 12 Assembly #00-11 (7 pieces)
      Strut 45 inches long, approx 3/4 inch in diameter (13 pieces)
      3 Nose Wheel Gear, approx 63 3/4 in long...1 with grease fittings
      Strut 33 inches long, 3/4 inches diameter
      28L-5069(13 pieces)
      Flaps(5 pieces)
      One metal mold for the PBY steering wheel
      Serial #2027
      Tank Assy Stock #PM 82CAC286 1080R
      Also, have many alum. pieces that look like Z-shaped angle irons.
      I have many of these.
      I have many stainless steel tubes of different sizes.
      I have a nose hook.
      The rest of the parts I have no part number on.

      For sale by: Ray Williams: warbirds@...

      I have several PBY parts including original blisters and nose turret

    • PBY@yahoogroups.com