Re: [PBY] Once again!

  • Ragnar J. Ragnarson
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2007
      It's the kidneys, Allan, the kidneys!

      [John, an inmate in an institution for the insane, was being questioned by a review board. After answering one question after the other correctly, one of the board members said: "You have made remarkable progress, John, since arriving here," to which John answered knocking one finger on his head: "It's they kidney's, Sir, the kidney's."]

      Ragnar