Re: [PBY] Dry state

  • bob cleworth
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2007
      Eric
      Correct
      Bob
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 10:27 AM
      Subject: [PBY] Dry state

      Larry - Allan - Group.  The only  " Dry State " we have down here , is the one you are in when you wake up of a morning.!
      Is that right Bob C ?  The closest State line to Perth is due East approx. 800 miles [ WA - South Aust border ]

      Happy New Year to all    -    Eric  [Perth]

      Larry Katz wrote:

      Same here in Blytheville, Ark.,,,,, ,However, only 6 quick miles north to Missouri.State line Boozers have a mint on New Years.Also state lotteries.LK