No Messages on PBY

  • vpvpb23@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
      Heijo

      I have had no PBY messages for two days. Went to PBY Group Board and
      seems as though they are re-doing the set-up.

      What do you know about it?

      Francis
    • Douglas Ratchford
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
        Francis,
          I myself have been off line for a couple of days.  There have been a few times where  a few of us only post few messages a day and then there was one time when my box got about fifty messages in one day!  That was when my better half decided I needed my own aviation mail addy.  Thursday I tried to send six pictures of PBY N68740 at Lone Star Flight Museum and they all got bounced due to server problems on my end.

        Doug Ratchford.

        vpvpb23@... wrote:

        Heijo

        I have had no PBY messages for two days. Went to PBY Group Board and
        seems as though they are re-doing the set-up.

        What do you know about it?

        Francis

        Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See the new email design.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/KmiolB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • haries@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
          Francis,Doug, Group? Got the messages posted by you two but none others.
          Its delightful weather here in Everett,Wa. Only reason I am here is on
          standby to haul in loot from grocery store. Our location is about a mile
          from Boeing 747 plant. Regards, Hank VP 61 VPB 23