Re: [PBY] Fw: Fw: Muslims]

  • David Legg
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 12:04 AM
      One of the features of the internet and groups like this is that you cannot
      choose your audience and are therefore almost certain to offend someone. I
      should have thought there is a reasonable possibility that at least someone
      on this group will have been touched personally by the effects of suicide
      bombings and would find the joke tasteless, quite apart from any racist
      overtones.

      Always best to keep to the subject matter with which the group is mainly
      concerned I feel.

      David Legg
      Editor: The Catalina News
      The Catalina Society
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 8:22 AM
        David,
        I agree 1000%.
        Rick
        --- David Legg <davidlegg@...> wrote:

        > One of the features of the internet and groups like
        > this is that you cannot
        > choose your audience and are therefore almost
        > certain to offend someone. I
        > should have thought there is a reasonable
        > possibility that at least someone
        > on this group will have been touched personally by
        > the effects of suicide
        > bombings and would find the joke tasteless, quite
        > apart from any racist
        > overtones.
        >
        > Always best to keep to the subject matter with which
        > the group is mainly
        > concerned I feel.
        >
        > David Legg
        > Editor: The Catalina News