      From: PBY@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PBY@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of j-chris.polet
      Sent: 24 April 2014 05:59
      To: PBY@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [PBY] My latest model. British PBY 5A . [1 Attachment]

      Hi Bruce,
      And the exhausts are "fish tail" type to scatter the flame on night flights.

       Jean-Christophe

      De : Bruce Powell <bruce@...>
      À : PBY@yahoogroups.com
      Envoyé le : Mercredi 23 avril 2014 21h50
      Objet : RE: [PBY] My latest model. British PBY 5A .

      What are those antennae under the wings and on the fuselage under the stbd engine? Early radar? Also, what are those extensions on the engine exhausts? I don’t remember seeing those before.

      For those who don’t know, CF-PQM was a waterbomber with the Govt of the Province of Quebec. Where is she now?

      Bruce Powell

      Avalon Aviation