     Jean-Christophe

    De : Bruce Powell <bruce@...>
    À : PBY@yahoogroups.com
    Envoyé le : Mercredi 23 avril 2014 21h50
    Objet : RE: [PBY] My latest model. British PBY 5A .

    What are those antennae under the wings and on the fuselage under the stbd engine? Early radar? Also, what are those extensions on the engine exhausts? I don’t remember seeing those before.

    For those who don’t know, CF-PQM was a waterbomber with the Govt of the Province of Quebec. Where is she now?

    Bruce Powell
    Avalon Aviation