      From: PBY@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PBY@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of j-chris.polet
      Sent: 23 April 2014 19:00
      To: PBY@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [PBY] My latest model. British PBY 5A . [1 Attachment]

      And here is the original

      Became CF-PQM in civil life.

      De : "pby55@..." <pby55@...>
      À : PBY@yahoogroups.com
      Envoyé le : Mercredi 23 avril 2014 19h41

      Hey David and all, Here's the original box. I paid about $35 for this vintage kit and was very satisfied with the build. The guy that I bought it from has a nice collection of vintage models that he bought while stationed in England and Germany. I plan to get more as my funds permit. Take care! Ron

      David Legg <pby5@...> wrote:

      Nice model - it's actually an RCAF Canso A s/n 11088 not RAF.  Looks like an Airfix model - it is amazing how many people visit our Duxford-based Catalina at shows and recall how they made an Airfix Catalina when they were young!

      Sent from my iPad

      On 23 Apr 2014, at 06:16, "pby55@..." <pby55@...> wrote:

      Gents this is a vintage 1970's model. Found it at a flea market and just finished putting it together. Enjoy! Ron Moran

      Tory Sullivan <tmsullivan@...> wrote:

      Reply to sender

      Reply to group

      Start a New Topic