Dog Training & Canine Psychology Seminar - Pennsauken, NJ, 3/4/2009

  • SoniaJ@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Dog Training & Canine Psychology Seminar - Pennsauken, NJ
      Wednesday March 4, 2009
      7:00 pm - 8:00 pm

      Dog Training & Canine Psychology Seminar - 1st Wed/month - Pennsauken, NJ

      Almost Home Animal Shelter - Free Dog Training & Canine Psychology Seminar

      Should you attend?
      Yes!! This Seminar is absolutely FREE! No strings. No obligations.
      Let us educate YOU on issues regarding:
      - Why most amatuer dog owners fail!
      - Three secrets to fixing any behavior problem!
      - How to make your dog want to work for you!
      - Learn how to communicate with your dog the right way!
      - How to raise your dog like a professional dog trainer!
      - The top four ways dogs communicate

      Works on any breed of dog - even the toughest breeds like
      Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Chows, Terriers, Greyhounds, Huskies.
      My slogan is "We can train any dog! Even your dog quickly!"

      Easy for anyone to use - Once you understand how to
      communicate with your dog you'll realize that you don't need
      muscle, strength or food to ge amazing results.

      Safe and fun for you and your dog - No violence. No hitting.
      No abuse. I don't put up with that kind of nonsense and
      neither should you!

      Space is limited - therefore we ask that you please leave your
      dog at home.

      Hosted by Steven Spenice, Training Director for Almost Home
      Animal Shelter. Steve has done training for film, obedience,
      behavior modification, puppy management, tracking, search and
      rescue, scent discrimination, and competition.

      When & Where
      1st Wednesday of the month at 7 pm
      Almost Home Animal Shelter
      9140 C Pennsauken Highway
      Pennsauken, NJ 08109
      Call 856-663-3058
      Space is limited. Please call to reserve your seat