Fundraiser: Tree, Shrub, Plant Sale - EXTENDED!

  • Linda Cribb
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      Due to the very bad weather on Friday and Saturday, Alexander Farms
      will be extending the fundraiser for us through next Sunday, Sept.
      10th! We haven't done badly at all - but Joe and Kate would like to
      see every bit of stock sold! There are still mums and perennial purple
      asters galore - also beautiful trees and shrubs!

      Alexander Farms is located on Route 47 at milemarker 9 in the Dias
      Creek section of Cape May County.