Sacred Cow Tipping - the Road Towards Peace

  • halo4581
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006

      Countdown: 1 Day remaining of 30 Days to Creating a Change in Direction

      Tonight brings the completion of our collective experiment in tipping Sacred Cows. I am grateful to everyone who joined the project and contributed their wondeful, creative energy. Whether you tipped one cow or all thirty, you have helped to create a more liberal and flexible atmosphere where greater things can be accomplished.

      Our final cow is:

      "Create and maintain a division and hostility between the male and female sex."

      Let's use this opportunity to release the oldest war ever fought and see what can be done to bring in a new era of peace and prosperity. Of course there are still plenty of Sacred Cows out there and I will be keeping my eye on the situation. If I see a negative, outdated cow blocking the road ahead, I will get the word out. Likewise, when you come upon one, I hope you'll remember to play our game.

      Rheanni Lightwater © 2006

      You are invited to keep in touch with our games and projects by subscribing to our e-zine:

      http://www.intuitivelearningcircle.com/e-zine/