Thank you for your feedback, Janet. I have read some good and some not so

  • Wendy Lynn Martin
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 19, 2013

          good comments, some people have a very violent reaction to these messages.

      Others are uplifted so I guess we all have our own opinion of things.

      That's okay, I don't think anything is 100% but I just try to get what I can out of it if it resonates.

      Thanks again, Janet.

      Wendy

      P.S.  I had a healing from their healing session last Thursday on the BlogTalkRadio/Channel Panel.  Painful bump on left side of lower spine (tailbone) that I had for years from a childhood accident.

      Is now gone and no more pain...!!  Halleluah...!!

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 19, 2013
        I remembered in one of the early chapters of the new scriptures, Sananda/Jesus explained that there will be many people that will be angry when they read these new scriptures, and it's understandable.  I know why, because when Jesus or God
         makes AND explains the CORRECTION to the ways or the words that's written in the bible....it's entirely different or the opposite then what the people have been use to with believing WHY?  BECAUSE many things written in the holy bible "IS NOT God's words...IT IS NOT God's Teachings...it was written and twisted by the "dark cabal's interpretations....and people HONESTLY have thought that it was sincerely teachings and words from God/HIMSELF...when IT'S NOT!  And that is WHY...people get ANGRY and violent when all of a sudden they hear opposite or different views and teachings that THEY WERE NOT USE TO in hearing and believing.
            As for me, I appreciate and like these new scriptures.  It reasonates with me and is simply makes a lot of sense, just as Sananda/Jesus said in this new scriptures....that ANY teachings that does NOT teach about "Love" it is not of HIM, it is not HIS teachings.  HE only teaches with LOVE..."unconditional love."                           Denise

      • janet66nz
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 19, 2013
          Yes Leilani I think You are right.. I never thought about the people who would'nt like the change from what they had been taught.

          I actually liked most of them because they were telling us a different story. There were 2 or 3 I did'nt particularly resonate with though.

          I like to read things like that and put them away for the day when we will know for sure.

          There is still the channeling aspect to them though and I am not 100% sure that channelers are reaching who they
          think they are, at least not all the time.

          Blessings. Janet NZ

          --- In PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com, Denise Johnson <leilani303@...> wrote:

          > I remembered in one of the early chapters of the new scriptures,
          > Sananda/Jesus explained that there will be many people that will be angry
          > when they read these new scriptures, and it's understandable. I know why,
          > because when Jesus or God
          > makes AND explains the CORRECTION to the ways or the words that's written
          > in the bible....it's entirely different or the opposite then what the
          > people have been use to with believing WHY? BECAUSE many things written in
          > the holy bible "IS NOT God's words...IT IS NOT God's Teachings...it was
          > written and twisted by the "dark cabal's interpretations....and people
          > HONESTLY have thought that it was sincerely teachings and words from
          > God/HIMSELF...when IT'S NOT! And that is WHY...people get ANGRY and
          > violent when all of a sudden they hear opposite or different views and
          > teachings that THEY WERE NOT USE TO in hearing and believing.
          > As for me, I appreciate and like these new scriptures. It reasonates
          > with me and is simply makes a lot of sense, just as Sananda/Jesus said in
          > this new scriptures....that ANY teachings that does NOT teach about "Love"
          > it is not of HIM, it is not HIS teachings. HE only teaches with
          > LOVE..."unconditional love." Denise
          >

          > On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 12:14 AM, Wendy Lynn Martin <
          > wendylynnmartin@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > good comments, some people have a very violent reaction to these
          > > messages.
          > >
          > > Others are uplifted so I guess we all have our own opinion of things.
          > >
          > > That's okay, I don't think anything is 100% but I just try to get what I
          > > can out of it if it resonates.
          > >
          > > Thanks again, Janet.
          > >
          > > Wendy
          > >
          > > P.S. I had a healing from their healing session last Thursday on the
          > > BlogTalkRadio/Channel Panel. Painful bump on left side of lower spine
          > > (tailbone) that I had for years from a childhood accident.
          > >
          > > Is now gone and no more pain...!! Halleluah...!!
          > >
          > > ------------------------------

        • francol10

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 20, 2013

              It's interesting. This one was the first one I actually read. it did resonate with me. Not sure if I'll go back to read the earlier ones.
              Blessings
              Pat
            • Denise Johnson
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 20, 2013
                I remembered in one of the early chapters of the new scriptures, Sananda/Jesus explained that there will be many people that will be angry when they read these new scriptures, and it's understandable.  I know why, because when Jesus and God
                 makes AND explains the CORRECTION to the ways or the words that's written in the bible..some of the words written in the bible was (NOT "HIS" words/ways and thoughts) WHY?  ...IT IS NOT God's Teachings...it was written and twisted by the "dark cabal's interpretations (of deleting and adding their words)....and people HONESTLY have thought that it was sincerely teachings and words from God/HIMSELF...when IT'S NOT!  And that is WHY...people get ANGRY and violent when all of a sudden they hear opposite or different views and teachings that THEY WERE USE TO with learning, hearing, believing and excepting as truths.  The dark cabal likes manipulating/ confusing us, and "WE KNOW that God is NOT the author of confusion".
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 20, 2013

[...]

                • Brenda Quintana
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 20, 2013
                    A big amen on this denise,the bible of the old restament only talks about fear and control,they took alot of jesus true teachings out.so yes its true these words sound more like they are him,the book i found long ago the lost teachinngs of jesus thru elizabeth phrofet i love her books,she also talked about the ascended masters,she also had a book of our true divinity to,though the world put her down on t.v i knew and saw in my heart what they were doing,trying to destroy a good messenger of love,light,truth.she passed away now,im not sure but think her daughter still sells her books,blessing,Brenda