Fw: Multidimensional News

  • Brenda Quintana
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 18, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Suzan Caroll <suzancaroll@...>
      To: quintana_brenda@...
      Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 8:07 PM
      Subject: Multidimensional News

      Newsletter Banner
      Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com. If you wish to unsubscribe to this newsletter please do so at the bottom of the page. On the other hand, if this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, email me at suzancaroll@... and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line or click "Join Email List" at: http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletter.html

      September 18, 2013
      Online Healing Retreat
      Saturday, September 21
      Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 7pm GMT

       We hope to meet you 11:00am Pacific Time - Saturday September 21 , 2013
        OnlineRetreat1.jpg
      To hear audio and register please click:

      Saturday, September 21st
      Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 6pm GMT

      Register for Single Event: $22.22

      Register for the Full Series (5 Programs) - $88.88
      Online Healing Retreat Description:
      This session is a 90-minute experiential program that is part of a larger series of 5 Guided Meditations in this series of monthly webinars August thru December 2013. You are welcome to join each individual session. The focus of this series is learning to live in the 5th Dimensional paradigm, which is based on unconditional love and is out of 3D time. And also finding and living our energetic pathway, which is our Arcturian Corridor home to our 5th Dimensional Self and beyond. If you are listening to this message, you are what the Arcturians call the "Openers". You are here to serve as an open Arcturian corridor, where your phsycical body is a surround ing of a multidimesnaionl cooridor. So you can bring in these frequencies, anchor it into Gaian and emminate it out of your aura, so that it will affect everyone in your area.

      If we, all of us, live in unconditional love, and release all judgement, and most importantly, believe that we are ascended, we will see this in our reality. Our beliefs set our state of consciouness and our state of consiousness becomes our reality. So expand your perceptions and consiousness and then ask: "How do we serve best as beautiful Portals of Light?"

      Event Dates in this Series
      Saturday, August 17th - MP3 Recording now available
      Saturday, September, 21st
      Saturday, October, 19th
      Saturday, November 16th
      Saturday, December 14th

      Testimonials from Participants:
      "That was simply wonderful! I never really understood that I am already in 5D and choosing to come back into 3D to be the unique, Living Portal of Light that I AM ... choosing to return to 3D for Gaia, humanity, and the Universe. Once Suzanne & the Arcturians said that in different ways a few times today, I truly get it. I am here by choice! Learning to BE Unconditional Love in each moment. And since 5D is no-time, I can log in & out whenever I want. It's huge! " ~ Kathleen

      "I found the content in today's presentation so valuable! Thank you! "~ Mary

      "WOW , this is very good new series Thank you very much!" ~ Nina

      Register for Single Event: $22.22

      Register for the Full Series (5 Programs) - $88.88

      September 2013 Multidimensional News

        null

      Adapting to the Higher Light

      Are you feeling exhausted everyday?
      Is your short-term memory shot?
      Do you only want to do what you WANT to do?
      Do you often feel dizzy, spacey and lazy?
      Do you avoid 3D tasks until it is almost too late?
      Do you only want to relax, meditate, be in nature, be creative and visit friends and loved ones?
      If the answer is yes, you too are in the arduous process of adapting to the higher light.

      ARCTURIAN MESSAGE

      Actually this light is not just higher it is multidimensional. To make things more difficult you can only perceive energy fields of light that resonate to the same frequency as your consciousness. Therefore, to consciously perceive the higher frequencies of light, you need to allow your multidimensional thinking to take precedence over the old-fashioned third dimensional thinking.

      This somewhat hostile take over of your mind by your brain is creating a tug-of-war about what reality "should" you chose to perceive. Of course, the take over is actually not hostile, and in fact, it is filled with unconditional love. Problem is, if our consciousness is not resonating to a higher dimension, we cannot feel the unconditional love. In stead, we can only feel the struggler we are having between our wounded ego and our higher SELF.

      Again, the change of the guard is only a struggle through the perspective of the lower consciousness of your wounded ego. From the higher consciousness of your higher SELF, you are living in peace, joy, gratitude and unconditional love.

      The question is, why these two parts of your self talk to each other.
      The answer is, because your wounded ego does not even know your higher SELF exists.

      HIGHER SELF AND WOUNDED EGO
      However, YOU know that you have a higher SELF and a wounded Ego. Therefore, your higher SELF who lives within the flow of unconditional love must go through you, the one who is already overwhelmed by all the changes to their bodies, changes in the world, extreme weather, acts of random violence, poor economy... No need to add more. That should be enough to overwhelm even your higher SELF.

      Fortunately, your higher SELF does not get overwhelmed because it does not play in that reality. It, YOU at that frequency of resonance, knows that that physical world is an elaborate illusion that chose to take part in when you took a physical form in this incarnation. Of course, memory of your true SELF was drummed out of you when you were a child.

      Fortunately, or unfortunately, some of you forgot to forget your SELF. However, after several, or many, uncomfortable situations you learned to keep this knowledge to your self. The good new is that now your job has changed. Whereas once your safety depended on play the game of being just physical, now the rules have changed. Now, you safety depends on being your true higher SELF so that you can get the messaged embedded in the higher Light.

      These messages will first tell you not to be afraid. You are NOT sick, crazy, lazy or stubborn. You are merely transmuting your form to resonate to a higher frequency of light. In fact, you are transmuting your form to BE a Light Body. Transformation involved adding something new to make a change. Conversely, transmutation means keeping every thing intact and merely raising it frequency.

      EVERYTHING IS A LESSON
      You must realize that everything that has occurred in your life has been a component of the lessons that were vital for you to come into this NOW of ascension. Therefore, as you move from your old life/home/body, you must open every file in your memory to get any remaining lessons that were lost in the flurry of survival on 3D Earth.

      This process is not in direct alignment with your daily life. Therefore, you will need to move into your higher consciousness in order to discover the deep transformation that is occurring in your sub-conscious self. As you see the connection with the fully awakened YOU, you will feel that the remaining wounded ones buried deep in the forgetfulness of your subconscious mind are calling to be recognized and healed.

      These components of your self had to be shushed so that you could continue with the myriad responsibilities of daily life. Now, these responsibilities are becoming a burden, a distraction from your real purpose of expanding your consciousness to return to your SELF. Hence, the remaining wounded ones are calling to be healed so that they can come with you into the higher worlds.

      The truth is that healing the wounded ones is more important than taking care of your 3D business. These wounded ones only require that you recognize the lessons that you learned from them so that they can also come into the ever-expanding light. When you were weaker, you pushed aside and even blamed your wounded ones because you did not have the power and wisdom to simply love them free.

      LOVING FREE THE WOUNDED ONE
      Now, your expanding multidimensional consciousness allows you to take care of 3D business, connect with your higher expressions of SELF, and use that connection to love the wounded ones free. See these wounded ones now within your Third Eye. Allow each one of them to crawl onto your lap and tell you why they are upset.

      Since you have done so much work on healing your self, it is likely that most of these wounded ones are very young. If they are too young to talk, open your heart to their emotions and listen with your multidimensional mind so that you are not limited to any language. Consciously feel the emotions that carry their message so that it will no longer haunt your unconscious mind. Likely you will come to the collective message of:
      "I am scared that I will have to do what I don't want to do anymore, and that makes me angry."

      It is very positive that you are able to realize the old fears of having to follow 3D rules in order to survive, or be happy, or be liked, or successful, healthy, liked etc. etc. etc. The list goes on and on regarding all you must DO in order to BE "good enough" to GET some third-dimensional person, place, situation or thing into your life.

      YOUR EXPANDED CONSCIOUSNESS
      You are now awake enough to KNOW that you no longer have to be "good enough" as judged by an external 3D standard. However, the wounded ones in your subconscious may need to be informed of that fact. Just as you can expand your consciousness enough to speak with us, your higher expressions of SELF, you can also expand your consciousness into your own subconscious.

      Once in loving connection with your remaining wounded ones, you can share the inner wisdom, power and love that you have regained from your connection with your Multidimensional SELF. With this depth of healing of old fears that were once necessary for you to protect your self, you will be able to surrender any inner feelings of fear, anger and/or sorrow into the loving presence of the ONE.

      Most important, as early wounds are released, you will have free access to your Divine Child. Your Divine Child is the core of your essence who remembers all that you have ever BEEN and everything your KNEW in any of your incarnations. However, you can only process all of this information with the multidimensional thinking that is being activated by the higher light.

      The higher light now entering your earth vessel is opening this multidimensional DNA, which aligns you with both your Divine Child in your deep subconscious mind as well as your multidimensional consciousness of your superconscious mind. Your reality is not diminishing; it is expanding. Therefore, you are not losing anything.

      RELEASING YOUR SHACKLES
      You are releasing the shackles that have limited you to the perception of ONLY the physical world. Please realize that the first expanded versions of reality that you will perceive will be the expanded expressions of your own earth vessel.

      Remember that your emotions come from many origins within and around you. We have talked about reactions to life that actually arise from your own wounded subconscious. Now we will discuss how the emotions that you are experiencing may not even be your own. As your consciousness expands, your empathy, telepathy, clairaudience clairvoyance and clairsentience come online to allow you to perceive the emotions and thoughts of others.

      This experience is a preparation for the fifth dimensional reality in which you are NOW living. However, if you are overwhelmed by the sensations of your physical self and your wounded subconscious, added perceptions from the higher frequencies will be too overwhelming to perceive.

      These exceedingly high frequency energy patterns often frighten those who live in fear, as they cannot understand the feeling of higher light and unconditional love. Therefore, they have acted out, which has forced our away team to face their own reaction to the destructive nature of unconscious fear. We say "unconscious fear" as those who are still lost to the darkness are not aware of their inner life. Hence, they may act out in a merciless manner with no respect for life forms of any manner.

      PLANETARY CONSCIOUSNESS
      What is different now, is that there are more and more fully awakened ones on Gaia, who realize that every portion of Her planetary being is an alive, sentient life form. These ascending humans grieve the death of every tree, lake, animal or creature because they have expanded their consciousness to encompass their planetary self of Gaia. This Planetary Consciousness is the pre-cursor to your process of expanding into Galactic Consciousness.

      Once, you have fully embraced your Galactic Consciousness, you fully remember your higher expressions of SELF on the myriad worlds that surround dear Gaia. Furthermore, your shift into Galactic Consciousness allows you to remember your myriad expressions of SELF on other planets, galaxies, starships and dimensions.

      This memory reminds you how to align your consciousness with the heart/mind of many of your higher expressions of SELF. You will then know that you are a galactic and/or celestial angelic being who is in the process of returning to your true Ascended Master of SELF. This information will not decrease your sorrow regarding the immense damage that Gaia suffers every day.

      In fact, it will so greatly increase your sorrow that you will be driven to expand your perception of ascension to include the planet. In other words, with your humanity revealed as an illusion of the third dimension, you will turn your loving intentions towards ALL life on planet Earth. You will KNOW that the ONE of Gaia includes not just humanity, but every component of living Earth.

      We acknowledge your great courage and send you our unconditional love.
      The Arcturians

      Arcturians Explain Ascension Symptoms
      Arcturians Explain Ascension Symptoms

      Pyramid Logo

      Quick Links...
      You may Also visit:
      Join Our Mailing List
      This email was sent to quintana_brenda@... by suzancaroll@... |
      Multidimensions.com | 521 Sapphire St. | Redondo Beach | CA | 90277

    • Brenda Quintana
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 13, 2013

        On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 10:21 AM, Suzan Caroll <suzancaroll@...> wrote:

        Newsletter Banner
        Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com. If you wish to unsubscribe to this newsletter please do so at the bottom of the page. On the other hand, if this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, email me at suzancaroll@... and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line or click "Join Email List" at: http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletter.html

        November 13, 2013
        Online Healing Retreat
        Saturday, November 16
        Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 7pm GMT

         We hope to meet you 11:00am Pacific Time - Saturday, November 16, 2013
          OnlineRetreat1.jpg
[...]

        Last month we visited briefly visited Lemuria,
        which is reviewed below in the transcript of that meeting.

        Join us again, as this month we release the psychic scar of Lemuria's ending
        to assist us in creating our own new beginning.

        Partial Transcript - Session 3 - Shift to the 5D Paradigm

        Releasing Illusion to Remember the Truth
        NewEarth(1).jpg
         The main enemy that we have is the lies that we tell ourselves.  These lies that we tell ourselves come from believing the illusion. I had big trees at the back of my house, which were planted in the neighbor's yard, that created total privacy, Then, then the neighbor cut them all down, which was devastating to me because I adored those trees. They were like people. Days later, after I had gone through my grief, I looked out at the huge houses on the hill behind my house and said, "The illusion of privacy is gone." and then penny dropped

        Then I got a higher lesson that what was so devastating was actually the death of an illusion. The trees proved me with an illusion of privacy, and when I lost that illusion I was very sad. We have lived many, many lifetimes in the 3D world of illusion. Hence, as we move in to the higher frequencies of our consciousness, our perceptions will see through illusions of our physical world and into the truths of the higher dimensions.

        Many of us are going to keep a copy of our body on Earth in the same manner as we save a copy of a paper we are writing.  If we are writing a presentation or a paper we remember to save a copy. In this way, we can make sure that we don't lose the original while we are making the revisions. Whether or not we know it, we are all in the process of making a lot of revision to our consciousness and even our body.

        The main revision we are making as we move into the higher frequencies is that we are leaving time.  When our consciousness pierces the illusion of time, can consciously experience into the higher dimensional worlds. Then, we return to our physical form a second before, or after, we left.  Thus, to our physical reality, we never left.  This is something that is happening to a lot of us and is why people are losing their short-term memory.

        Although, it isn't really our short-term memory that we are losing, but the memory of where our consciousness just dashed off to and returned form. We do not remember what happened because we just left time. Since our 3D memory is based on the past, present and future time, it cannot register a concept of moving into a timeless reality and returning just before, or shortly after, we left.

        Therefore our brain usually translates these experiences as a sensation of something rushing across the side of our vision. However, when we turn to fact it, there is nothing there.  We may also have a dream or a meditation that seems totally real. These experiences take us to a place or a person who appears as real as anyone we might meet on the street.  We are having these experiences because we are gradually releasing our attachment to the third dimension.

        I say attachment because we came here to assist Earth, the physical being of Gaia. Thus, our physical vessel serves as our anchor into the earth. This anchor pulls us back into our earth vessel at the completion of our wonderful inter-dimensional escapades. In other words, our inner world that was once called "just our imagination," is becoming as "real." Simultaneously, as our expanding consciousness is activating our expanded perceptions, our inter-dimensional sojourns seem increasingly "real."

        This process of activating our multidimensional mind enough to perceive the higher frequencies of reality will increasing expand. When we have these experiences it is important to save it to our "computer mind" by linking with our "external hard drive" in the core of Gaia. Once we share/save these experiences with Gaia's core, everything that is saved in Gaia's core is shared what everyone else who has linked to Gaia's core. In this manner, all of Gaia's beings, who are not all humanoid, are moving into a deep unity consciousness.

        And, unity consciousness is the secret to ascension. Those of us that are awake are a very small percentage of the entire human population. Fortunately the animals are awake, the plants are awake, the elements are awake, and the elementals are awake.  Far too many of the people are NOT awake.  Therefore, those of us who are ready for ascension need to band together so that two and two are four, four and four are eight, eight and eight are sixteen etc, etc, so that we can exponentially increase our ability to influence this reality.

        We are advancing in this exponential manner because we are becoming portals of light. As this light enters our pineal gland it activates our multidimensional mind, which is connecting with our physical brains. When you look at a lot of pictures of ET's they have huge upper sections of their head because they have included their multidimensional minds into their visible form. Human's multidimensional mind is not visible to 3D perception because it resonates to the fifth dimension and beyond.

        As an exercise, close your eyes and psychically look at someone that you feel is in the process of ascending.  Look at them with your third eye and you will see their multidimensional mind on top of their brain. Once the circuitry between the third dimensional brain and the multidimensional mind is connected they will have multidimensional consciousness. We all have this multidimensional mind.  We don't have to earn it because we were born with it. It's just that we have to remember to hook up the circuitry of our 3-D self with the circuitry of our multidimensional mind.

        Guided Meditation

        We, the Arcturians, will now guide you into the core of Gaia. While there, visit the Lemurian civilization in Inner Earth. They have created a beautiful fifth dimensional reality, which is a living example for the creation and accepting of fifth dimensional Earth. Let's begin by all of us imagining that we have found our passageway into the core of Gaia and allow the memories of our lifetimes in which you were Lemurian.

        Perhaps you remember traveling in one of the speedway vehicles Inner Earth Lemurian. You may even remember being in some of those hidden catacombs that the Atlantians found. Maybe you were a Navaho or one of the Native Americans that followed the deep inner tunnels all the way to Tibet. You might even have entered Lemuria via Tibetan.

        Either way, you will find that the middle of Gaia is not unoccupied and is inhabited in the frequencies of the fifth dimension and beyond. Since these inner passageways and inner worlds of Gaia resonate to a higher frequency they are out of phase with your physical time, as well as your physical perception. Therefore, a scientific journal would say, no, no, no that's impossible. That is correct. It is absolutely impossible in a third dimensional reality.  But what we are doing here is moving beyond the limitations of that third dimensional reality.

        These higher frequencies of light have always been here. What occurred at the flashpoint that we called Ascension on 12-12-12 was not commonly perceived because your third dimensional illusions blocked out your knowingness. The higher frequencies did enter your world and cleared many illusions from your personal and planetary 3D matrixes. However, what you expect to see, you will see.

        Hence, humanity has to release the habit of living in illusion to find the courage to see the truth. Some are trying to keep these illusions alive. They are spending a great deal of their energy living in a reality that no longer exists as it is too difficult to release their habit of being third dimensional.  Thus they live in a reality that no longer exists, except in their illusions.

        Now, take a moment to take a few long, deep breaths to calibrate your attention to your higher states of consciousness. We invite each and every one of you to connect with one of your myriad higher dimensional expressions. You do not have to get better, you do not have to prepare, you don't have to learn, and you don't have to work hard.  All you have to do release your illusions. It may feel painful to release some of these illusions because humanity has loved their illusions. However, NOW humanity can learn to love the truth.

        Sometimes you may have a difficult time releasing your illusions because you are using them to disguise an action or a feeling that is too uncomfortable to feel. For example, many of you here now have directly experienced the sinking of Lemuria and/or Atlantis. However that memory is so painful that you have kept your illusion rather than facing the true emotions of the end of a magnificent world. However, every ending is also a beginning, just like in your NOW.

        We are the Arcturians, will guide you through the experience of he sinking of Lemuria so that you may realize and release the old sorrow and gain your important lessons. Before we return to this memory please remember that third dimensional communication is logical, sequential and focused on time-based past, present and future. On the other hand, multidimensional communication is based on imagination, perceptual images and emotional/bodily feelings within the timeless NOW.

        Below is the story of the sinking of Lemuria.
        This month we will visit Lemuria again to see how they rebuilt there world into a beautiful underground, fifth-dimensional society.

        Hidden in the past are the secrets for our future,
        as well as our return to the NOW.

        Pleiadian Perspective on Ascension, Book One and Two available as ebooks at:

        SinkingOfLemuria
        The Sinking of Lemuria

        You needn't wait for the FEEL of our message, as it lives within your heart, and distant memory. Remembering is not an action; it is a stillness of body, mind and spirit. Also, our beloved Lemurian one, in order to remember our inner world, you must go through the memory of the destruction of our topside continent. This memory is not one to which any of us wish to return. However, through the darkness is the light.

        Please allow us to hold your "hand" while you move through that memory HERE within our NOW. We will communicate this event as if we are "just telling a story." It is through calling your memory of this story that your unconscious can release its vigilance of protecting you from the feeling associated with this story.  It is important to face these feeling NOW as your reality is in the process of huge change.

        Just because Lemuria and Atlantis ended in disaster does not mean that your society will need to end in this manner. You have had myriad lifetimes to expand your consciousness and the energy fields that embrace Gaia are much stronger and more protective than the energy fields around Earth during that era.

        "Our leaders of ancient Lemuria saw the possible reality of our total destruction and tried vigilantly to avoid it. However, our cycle had ended, and we needed to enter Inner Earth to find safety.

        The leader then turned to guide us into the city but suddenly disappeared. In fact, our entire vision of the city, as well as our other Lemurian friends, was gone. We were standing alone in a very dark cave within the core of some version of Earth. Worse yet, the memory of how we came to this cave, and even of our own identity, began to blink in and out of our perception.

        Allow the vague image of your physical self to morph into the images of a tall man and woman who wore what looked like ancient Grecian tunics. The tunics were the same for both the male and female and were made of a cloth that looked like spun light. The female's tunic flowed down to her ankles, whereas the male's tunic stopped just above his knees. Both tunics were fastened at their left shoulder with a golden clasp.

        However, the clasp was not made of gold and appeared to be more crystalline in nature. At their waist they wore a belt of the same golden crystal, but it was flexible rather than solid like the clasp. On their feet were sandals of yet another version of the golden crystal substance. The female had long dark hair, which she wore in one braid down her back.

        The braid was intertwined with a golden thread. She wore a necklace that hung from a golden/crystal chain with a large pendant that sat on her High Heart. The pendant was a simple circle, but flashed of different colors that visually displayed her every thought and emotion.

        The male was slightly shorter than the female and wore a transparent golden helmet that held back his dark hair that was cropped to the length of his shoulders. He wore sandals that rose to just below his knees. The male also wore a similar pendant over his High Heart, but it hung from a slightly denser cord. His pendant also flashed of different colors to visually display every thought and emotion.

        Both of the pendants were emitting a dark brown glow with red streaks, which we determined to be fear as we could feel great anxiety emanating from them both. Why were they afraid? The Lemurian world we had been visiting seemed very calm and tranquil.

        However, with that thought our vision switched from the deep cave of Inner Earth to an unknown location, which was relatively flat and smelled of the ocean. However, it also smelled of an unidentified gaseous odor that instantly frightened us.

        "It is too soon," cried the female who we somehow knew was named Landara.

        New Earth Begins
        New Earth Begins

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 24, 2013

            On Tuesday, December 24, 2013 12:53 PM, Suzan Caroll <suzancaroll@...> wrote:

            Newsletter Banner
            Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com. If you wish to unsubscribe to this newsletter please do so at the bottom of the page. On the other hand, if this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, email me at suzancaroll@... and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line or click "Join Email List" at: http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletter.html

            December 24, 2013

            From:
            Suzanne Lie and my many multidimensional versions of SELF

            To:
            All of you and your and your many multidimensional versions of SELF

            THE PENNY

                        The small child was very excited that he had found a penny. The adults smiled because they knew that a penny was not worth much. But the child did not know that. He was as proud of his find as an adult may have been of a hundred-dollar bill. Every day he polished his penny and returned it dutifully to his pocket. Some days he had no pocket so he carried it in his shoe. But always he carried it.

                        It became a talisman ~ an omen. He knew that it meant that something special would come to him. It even made him believe that he was something special ~ special because HE had discovered the penny. The adults thought he was being "cute".

                        Until IT began...

                        No one could say when it began or even how, but slowly-very slowly, the penny began to glow. At first, everyone thought it was because the child polished it so much. But, gradually, it became evident that no ordinary penny could glow like that, no matter how carefully it was polished. And furthermore, the glow began to change. Some days it was gold, other days it was blue or orange and sometimes, the colors flickered in and out like rays of the rainbow.

                        Everyone was surprised and shocked, except for the child.  He had known all along that the penny was special and that he was special for finding it. Unfortunately, life being as it is, someone (and we won't say who) coveted this penny so much that they sought to steal it from the child.

                        One night, when the child was sleeping, the culprit crept into his room, took the glowing penny away, and put it in THEIR pocket. However, that night the child had a dream. In the dream a wise old man came to him and said,
                        "Someone seeks what you have and will steal it from you while you sleep."

                        "No, no!" cried the child.  "That cannot be! I need that penny!"

                        "Oh, no, my child you are very wrong. You see, the penny is just an ordinary penny and you made it special because ~ YOU are special! The glow comes, not from the penny, but from you. The penny was just something that you could cherish outside of yourself because you did not yet know your own inner worth. The penny is gone now because you no longer need it."

                           "But I DO need that penny."

                       "Here," replied the kindly man, "take this one. This is a penny that came from inside of you and is the symbol of your inner self-worth"

                            "But it is only a penny! It can't be worth much!" said the boy.

                      "Only a penny? Have you been listening to others instead of to yourself? Even the largest tree grows from a small seed. If the seed is loved and nurtured from the very start, the tree will grow healthy and tall. This penny is like your seed. It is a special penny because it is YOURS."

                        The child awoke with only the memory of a tree. He grabbed the penny from its "sleeping place" and went about his day.

                        Now, the one who stole the penny was riddled with guilt and could not understand how it was that the child was not upset. Finally, the guilty party said,
                        "How is your penny today?"

                        The child smiled and reached into his pocket. He pulled out the glow that was stronger than ever. In fact, the glow was so strong that no one could see a penny through it.  Instantly, the wily adult ran to the stolen penny to see what could have happened.

                        There the penny was, but alas, WITHOUT the glow!

                        The voice of Guilt whispered into the culprit's ear,

                        "You see? You can steal someone's penny,
                                                but you can't steal their GLOW!"

            May the GLOW of unconditional love fill your Holiday Season
            And guide you through 2014!

            null

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 14, 2014

              On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 4:37 PM, Suzan Caroll <suzancaroll@...> wrote:

              Newsletter Banner
              Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com. If you wish to unsubscribe to this newsletter please do so at the bottom of the page. On the other hand, if this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, email me at suzancaroll@... and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line or click "Join Email List" at: http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletter.html

              January 14, 2014
              Online Healing Retreat
              Saturday, January 18, 2014
              Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 7pm GMT

               We hope to meet you 11:00am Pacific Time - Saturday, January 18, 2014

              To hear audio and register please click:

              Saturday, January 18, 2014
              Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 6pm GMT

              Register for Single Event: $22.22

              Register for the Full Series (5 Programs) - $88.88

              Online Healing Retreat Description:
              The Inner Pathway to Ascension is a 5th Dimensional course with the Arcturians who offer messages and meditations to assist you in expanding your consciousness into higher dimensions. Each session is available on it's own, or you can join in the full series.

              A Note from Dr. Suzanne Lie, channel of the Arcturians

              Gaia has already ascended, and moved thru Year 1 of her 5th Dimensional Being-ness. There are only a few of our grounded ones who can actually percieve this reality. However, more and more people everyday are allowing the higher light to move into their pineal gland and to move into their bodies to activate their multidimensional mind so it can connect circuitry to your 3rd dimensional mind. In this manner, slowly and gradually, you can begin to perceive the higher frequencies of realities while still within your mundane life.

              Within this first year, many of you were having these perceptions, however, they were perceived more as lost moments, "what was that flash in the corner of my eye?" or "how come I forgot why I came into the room?" In other words, your multidimensional mind was already having wonderful experiences in the fifth dimension on New Earth. Your third dimensional brain was in the process of connecting with the components of yourself that could indeed experience that which is beyond the matrix of the third diemsnon, beyond the world of illusion and physicality.

              Join us as we discover together the inner pathway to ascension.

              I invite all of you to also invite your higher expressions of SELF, so that we can discover togehether our own Inner Pathway. this is not a path of solid ground, but a path of consciousness that we creaet alone and within the unity of Gaia and ALL of Her inhabitants. We have taken an earth vessel during the most important times of Earth's history.

              As usual, great darkness proceeds great light because the impending light goes deep into the consciousness of all beings forcing the darkness to the surface so that it can be set free with our unconditional love. We know this for we have all been experiencing great challenges. Many of us have been facing these challenges alone.

              However, the ascension of a planet can only be revealed by the immense power of unconditional love and unity consciousness. Furthermore, only unity consciousness can guide us to unconditionally love all that has cause us fear, anger and sorry. One-by-one and in ever-expanding groups, we the vanguards of our new world, must work as ONE to take us into the NOW of ascending Earth.

              Because this is a fifth dimensional process, I do not know what will occur until it happens. I am pretty sure that the great diversity of Earth will create many inner pathways, all slightly or greatly different. However, all these paths will join into the ONE of fifth dimensional Earth.

              We are much live the people who took their wagon trains across an unknown wilderness of Earth. At first, these wagons were full with all that they thought was important. However, that trail soon became riddled with that which was not important enough to lug across the wilderness of the unknown.

              In the same manner, our old emotions and memories will need to be discarded. Fortunately, we now know of our power of transmutation, so we need not riddle our inner path with that which is over. Instead, we can transmut it into pure energy to keep moving forward.
                    Event Dates in this 2014 Series
              Saturday, January 18th
              Saturday, February 15th
              Saturday, March 15th
              Saturday, April 19th
              Saturday, May 17th

               Being a Portal Opener

              Dear Ascending Ones,
              We are happy that you are able to join us. We the Arcturians have deeply connected with, walked into, and/or merged with your consciousness. Many of you here have spent many incarnations within our Arcturian reality and/or the Pleiadian realities. Because of these incarnations, you have chosen to take a physical earth vessel at this particular NOW of Gaia's transmutation.

              You see, the Arcturians and Pleiadians have watched over and incarnated on Gaia ever since Her earth body could support life. Because of our timeless interactions with Earth, we have invited you all here to assist you in remembering how to serve as our "portal openers."

              Before we continue with our message we ask that you turn around inside your mind to see your true, Lightbody Self. Your inner Lightbody is infinitely connected with the higher expressions of your Multidimensional SELF. Now imagine that you are gathered together as a group of Lightbodies who are forming a circle around the physical body of Gaia.

              Feel this circle of light as you call the higher expressions of your Multidimensional SELF in whatever language or words you feel within your High Heart. Observe and feel your higher expressions of SELF who are flowing above you in a higher-dimensional circle.

              Take a long, slow deep breath to feel how your higher expression of SELF is sending its unconditional love down through the frequencies and into your personal consciousness. In return, you send your unconditional gratitude up through your crown.

              Feel that place in-between your physical self and your higher expressions, for that is actually where your earth vessel is living in the NOW. Your earth vessel is living in-between the third and the fifth dimension. Your resonance is no longer just physical, but you are not yet totally resonating to the fifth dimension.

              It is for this reason that we sharing this message with you. We wish to assist you to remember that you volunteered to pull in the higher frequency of your Multidimensional SELF into your earth vessel, as well as into the earth vessel of Gaia.

              Because you are a multidimensional being who is wearing a physical form on planet Earth, we ask you now to anchor your physical body deep into the body of Earth. Then, once you your earth vessel into Gaia's Earth, even higher frequency expression of your Lightbody will seek to connect with you, so that they may also be anchored into Gaia.

              It is the line-up of these different frequencies of your SELF that make you a portal opener.  You are the ones who volunteered to wear a physical body and remember that you are more than that one earth-bound body. You came in during different eras of Gaia's last 70 years, but all of you came in at the exact moment that you agreed upon before you entered your earth vessel.

              You all made an agreement to support Gaia with Her planetary ascension, and we have brought you here to assist you in keeping your promise. As you feel your multidimensional energies intermingle, your consciousness expands down into the core of Gaia. From the perspective of your higher dimensional SELF, you can understand that the place in- between the higher dimensions and physical Earth is the frequency of New Earth.

              Pulling this in-between energy of New Earth into your heart, find the core of your High Heart, your Three-Fold Flame, as you feel your connection to the YOU on ascending planet Earth, the YOU on fifth-dimensional New Earth and the YOU in the higher dimensions.

              In this manner, New Earth becomes the area in-between the YOU in the higher planes and the YOU on 3D Earth.  As you feel this energy field, know that it is your responsibility as a portal opener to consciously perceive all three realities, simultaneously.

              Your human brains have been trained to forget your Multidimensional SELF, but the light you are pulling into your earth vessel is transmuting your physical body. Hence, your body is telling you that many changes are occurring in your self, in your children, in your relationships, in your governments, and on your planet.

              As portal openers, YOU will be anchoring all of these myriad transmutations down into the core of your beloved Mother Gaia.

              Now, see the particular pathway that you have created into the core of Gaia. This Inner Pathway travels from the core of Gaia, through your physical form and into the frequency you have identified as New Earth.

              As you place your consciousness into the Core of Gaia, see how the circle of your higher dimensional Lightbodies has moved into Gaia's core. Within Gaia's core is the Mother Crystal of Gaia.

              Join your consciousness with the Lightbodies of the other portal openers to create a circle of light around the Mother Crystal.

              We ask now that each of your perceive this crystal directly before you and reach out your right hand to touch the crystal, while you point your left hand up toward the surface of the planet.

              As you touch that beautiful Mother Crystal of Gaia with our right hand, pull that energy in to your High Heart.

              Now allow the energy of the crystal to flow through your High Heart, out to your left hand, which you now extend to touch the High Heart of the Light being to your left.

              FEEL how your collective consciousness is instantly expanded. Do you feel that tingle in your spine as you feel that energy of the many Lightbodies in your circle?

              With the energy field of your combined High Hearts, expand your Light Circle beyond the core of Gaia, beyond Her planet, through Her atmosphere, through the fourth-dimensional Astral Plane, and into fifth-dimensional New Earth.

              Take a moment to allow yourself to adjust to this multidimensional energy field and know that whatever you experience within your higher frequency SELF is real. All the indoctrinations of myriad physical incarnations have told you, "If it is NOT physical, it is not real." But you know that statement isn't true, because you can feel what is inside of you, and you KNOW that it is real.

              Dear portal openers please know that as you move through your next days, weeks, months, or years that this transition will come to pass because you have power. Each and every one of you is a leader and YOU will lead. You will open your portals and lead others through them. Only you will know how, when and where this shall occur.

              As leaders, you will lead according to your own inner guidance. This guidance comes from the inner expressions of your Multidimensional SELF, from the guidance that comes in from the molecular structure of your body and from the guidance that comes from Gaia.

              Our beloved portal openers, we wish to tell you that you are our Arcturian Corridor.  Let us speak a moment about the Arcturian Corridor, for different humans may have different information about it. We encourage all of you to find a way to communicate with each other so that each of you can share your own individual knowledge with other portal openers.

              You have all been raised in different times, different countries, different languages and different cultures.  Isn't that beautiful?  Is that not the core of Gaia to bring all the separation into a beautiful tapestry of the ONE?  You see, the Arcturian Corridor is also a place in-between.

              "Each of you is creating the energy field of our Arcturian Corridor. In fact, as you deeply merge with Gaia you assist to anchor the Arcturian Corridor of Ascension into the body of Gaia, while you simultaneously open Corridor into the higher frequencies and dimensions. In this manner the "ascension train" enters the "station."

              NOW, see the huge vortex before you? This vortex is the opening of the Arcturian corridor. It is your opening into the Corridor. How you enter this vortex is how you enter every component of your fifth-dimensional reality.  Therefore, it is important that you surrender into the vortex.

              As you surrender in to the vortexyou begin to feel a spinning all around you. Faster and faster the Corridor spins around you. You are within the very core of the Corridor, and within that core you feel the same stability as you felt in the core of Gaia, as well as within the core of your own SELF.

              It is through your being within your own core that you will transmute your physical form into your body of light. Many of you will maintain a physical earth vessel so that you can assist Gaia. Then, you will flash into your Lightbody when you wish to visit the myriad wonderful adventures of the fifth dimension and beyond.

              Beyond the limitations of time, you will return to your physical vehicle a second before you left it. Thus, at first, it will be as if you never left. When you enter the NOW of your/our Arcturian Corridor to go into the higher frequencies, you will leave time. Thus, there is no time that has been spent in the fifth dimension, and no physical time has been lost.

              At first these adventures will not be connected to the conscious memory of your earth vessel, but eventually, you will begin to remember that you opened the Corridor by surrendering into the huge vortex of change. You can enjoy the beauty and love of whatever frequency of reality you choose to visit.

              As a portal opener, you will bring back the glory you have experienced into your physical form and into the core of Gaia. Whenever you go into the higher frequencies of reality, you further transmute your self.

              Then, when you return, you will assist to further transmute Earth by depositing your higher frequency of light into the core of Gaia.  In this manner, your higher dimensional explorations will assist Gaia to transmute faster and faster. Furthermore, every time you visits Gaia's core, you open a portal to bring higher light into Gaia's Earth.

              If you can't remember what your SELF is doing yet, ask your body, as your body cannot lie.  Ask your higher consciousness, as your energy field cannot lie. Don't ask the mundane you that pays the bills and does the dishes about what you are doing in your Lightbody, as that expression is still lost in illusion. Therefore, send that YOU unconditional love.

              If the only one thing you do for ascension is send unconditional love to Gaia and all of her beings, you are massively contributing to planetary ascension. In fact, very time you have a problem send it unconditional love. Then observe that issue through your Third Eye to see how it slowly changes or instantly bursts into light.

              Every time you are sad, hurt or have an emotion that you're not enjoying, send your self unconditional love and watch your problems transmute into light. Remember, YOU are a portal opener. Therefore, you have a responsibility to keep your consciousness clear and focused on the process of ascension.

              Do not worry, for we will have these meetings as often as you need them. We realize how difficult third dimensional reality can be. We commend you on your magnificent contributions to Gaia and ALL Her inhabitants. Remember there is no time or space at our frequency. Therefore, we are always with you.

              The Arcturians

              DREAM I HAD IN APRIL OR MAY OF 2013

              I just found a dream that I wrote down some time in April or May of 2013. I had totally forgotten this dream, but now it seems that it is important to share with others.

              I had stayed up late that night, but I woke up at 7:30 AM because I had an amazing, very realistic dream. The dream as I wrote it last spring is:

              My husband and I were somewhere that is unfamiliar to me. Perhaps we were on vacation. We were staying with people I do not know, but we seemed to know them in the dream. Different situations ensued that I cannot remember and were likely unimportant. The important part was that towards the end of the dream there was a lot of hurry, scurry as people were rushing around in an excited, happy and unafraid fashion telling everyone to go outside and see "it."

              We, my husband and I, decided we would go outside to see what all the excitement was about. We looked up into the sky and a huge Starship was just above us. I could clearly see the Ship's underbelly. The Ship was triangular in shape. It was VERY close to the ground, hovering over a field that was circled by trees. The Ship looked huge to us on the ground, but it was likely a Scout Ship, as it was no larger than the clearing in which we were all standing.

              The dream then switched in time, perhaps hours or the next day. The Ship was still there, but it had not landed or tied to contact us. The best part was that there were no military or people with guns ready to "attack the invader." Hence, at least in my dream world the propaganda about the "horrible aliens" did not take over our consciousness.

              No one was actually afraid or calling the police or any other authorities. We were in a small, isolated community that was used to handling things for themselves. Thus, everyone was slowly adapting to the obvious fact that there was a space ship just outside our door. I woke up with an image that the inhabitants of the Ship were floating in some kind of fluid because they needed to adapt themselves to our polluted reality before they could leave the Ship.

              When I woke up, I went right to my computer and wrote down the dream before I forgot anything. Even so I know there are things that I did forget. I guess it is obvious that I am pretty obsessed with the Starship landings. As many know, I was abducted as a child, which likely continued for many years. The good part of that experience was that I could not forget my SELF.

              I could NOT become lost in the 3D mass mind of the VERY dark years from 1946 to very recently. Secrets were the norm and Americans were being muted with fluoride in their water and the wondrous new brainwashing invention of television. Then there were the many horror movies of the awful aliens, all of them very ugly, evil and out to kill/eat us. Fortunately, there were some rays of light that told the true story of our Galactic Friends.

              However, the terrifying images of the horror films were far more effective than the truth of the kind Beings from a different world who came to us in friendship. No wonder the Galactics in my dream had to go through a process before they could enter our tainted world.

              Also, they may have been waiting to give us all a chance to move through the remainder of our fear. Maybe those of us who are ready can raise our frequency above the illusion of the 3D. Maybe we can see the truth hovering just over our head, waiting to be fulfilled.

              I do not want to make this post too long, but I feel that the Arcturians want to say something, so I will release my writing over to them.

              "Our dearest friends and family on Earth,
              Yes, dear ones, you are in the process of ascending. However, the entire planet is ascending with you. Therefore, you will not perceive a change in your life, as Gaia is changing with you. Gaia's plants, animals, elements and Elementals are ready for ascension now. It is humanity that is creating the long wait. It is easy to point the finger at the bad guy, but too many humans have turned a blind eye to what is happening in their world.

              "Too many humans became lost in the brainwashing and in the fear. However, many of the lost ones are beginning to awaken and shift from fear to love. However, those who are already awake must begin to come out from cover and be their SELF. The power of Unity Consciousness of those who connect in hope and unconditional love will create a group perception of New Earth.

              "There are many who will not awaken in their current lifetime. However, Gaia is a multidimensional being. Hence, those who can gather in unity to expand their group consciousness into a higher expression of Gaia's planetary consciousness can begin the creation of New Earth. Of course, creation is not the correct word, as fifth dimensional Earth is beyond time. Thus it is infinite. However, your collective consciousness is able to create the perception of New Earth.

              "You will create this experience by expanding your consciousness enough to activate your higher perceptions. This expansion of consciousness is being activated in all humanity by the higher light from the Galactic Center. However, where your attention is, there you are also. Therefore, you will need to continue to detach your attention from the remaining darkness on Earth and place it on the Light Path into New Earth.

              "There are many who are the 'mop up crew.' These humans have volunteered to contain the ones who choose violence and propaganda so that they cannot interfere with those who have volunteered to be the conscious creators of New Earth. You, the conscious creators, must free your minds from the fearful messages and myriad acts of violence. You can leave that job to the mop up crew, as well as the Galactics.

              "Every one of you has already chosen your contribution before you were born. Therefore, trust your instincts. If you are in the mop up crew, you will be very busy. If you are able to accept this message or others like it, you too will be able to be in contact with your Galactic Family and Higher Expression as you fulfill your Mission. We wish to extend our blessing to those of you who have chosen a difficult task, and we salute your bravery.

              "Meanwhile, those who have chosen to be the Creators must leave the earth conflicts to the mop up crew, so that you can co-create the perception of New Earth. Remember, your beliefs determine your state of consciousness, your state of consciousness determines your perceptions and the reality you perceive is the reality that you live. Hence, your primary task as Creators of New Earth is to maintain the highest state of consciousness that you can for as long and as often as you can.

              "As you already know, maintaining a high state of consciousness in the midst of a fear-based reality is no small task. However, you are the Openers. Via your expanded perceptions you will perceive what others cannot because their nose is to the grindstone, or their consciousness is filled with fear. New Earth exists beyond the limitations of time. Thus, it is beyond space, as well. Therefore, New Earth is HERE, NOW inside of your higher state of consciousness.

              "As you work with others, you will amplify your personal state of consciousness to a state of Group Consciousness. Then, as your group merges with Gaia, you will amplify your consciousness to the state of Planetary Consciousness. It is within this higher expression of Planetary Consciousness that New Earth will take root in the physical body of Gaia.

              "Then all who are able to merge with Gaia will merge with New Earth, as well as all who merge with the expanded Planetary Consciousness will merge with New Earth. For too long, your planetary consciousness had to be attached to the world of fear and conflict so that you could feel safe.

              "You no longer need to attach your perception of reality to that version of Earth. Instead, please disengage from that version of Earth and chose to focus your expanded consciousness to the ascended, fifth dimensional version of New Earth.

              "You may think, 'How can it be so simple?' However, to disengage from a perception that you have known as real to attach to a reality that you have been trained to believe is just your imagination is very far from simple.

              "Furthermore, to detach from what you have known and to re-assign your attention to that which you are creating, takes great courage, determination and power within.

              "We leave you with this thought and with your dreams. The Arcturians"

              Seeing From Within
                                                                           Gaia Greetings 3
              Gaia Greetings 3