Re: POWERFUL!! - BUILD A FOUNDATION FIRST… THEN PASS IT ON TO OTHERS BY EXAMPLE.

  • Francis
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 3, 2013
      Brilliant - thanks for this post!

      --- In PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com, MH <odetothelight@...> wrote:

      > With Love and Abundance to all...
      >
      > Fighting against negativity only perpetuates ITS existence... Dealing with IT, and acknowledging IT, and focusing on IT, gives more fuel to its fire.. The Universe does not decipher intent. So by allowing yourself to focus on happiness, goodness, joy, and whatever makes you feel good, raises our vibration, not only individually, but COLLECTIVELY. If you want to create a firm spiritual foundation to stand on, only allow your focus, your thoughts, your passion, your vibration to be one of LOVE, LIGHT, PEACE, AND PROSPERITY.... AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
      >
      > Dealing with negativity without building your foundation FIRST, will only render you living your life by default. Being adversely affected TO SOME DEGREE BE IT EXTREME OR EVEN SLIGHT (Day-to-day, taking it as it comes, the "what will happen next?" attitude, and expecting more of the same) with a mindset of HAVING TO FIGHT... Perpetually GIVING YOUR ENERGY TO THAT WHICH IS UNWANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE... HELLO??? AGAIN… THE UNIVERSE DOES NOT DECIPHER INTENT... ONLY VIBRATION!
      >
      > Instead... Once we LEARN how to maintain a POSITIVE vibration, THEN... We can look at things of a negative aspect WITHOUT EVEN A SLIGHT DEGREE OF FEAR, FEELING DEFENSIVE, or the POSSIBILITY of it materializing in our experience because by then, we have PROVEN TO OURSELVES that WE have transformed our experience to one of a positive AND DESIRABLE nature. Now... OUR LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS has changed and has ASCENDED... Y'all get that?? ASCENDED!! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! (For those of us with that purpose... Isn't that what we are here for??).
      >
      > We then stand in the safety of our DEVINE TRUTH AND ULTIMATE POWER... IN ALIGNMENT WITH OUR HIGHER-SELVES, and as a result, BECOME UNAFFECTED. You are THEN... AND ONLY THEN equipped to acknowledge ANYTHING you consider to be negative, SOLELY FROM A PERSPECTIVE OF OBSERVATION (BATTERIES OF FEAR NOT INCLUDED!) LOL...
      >
      > Now... You are operating as the Devine Being you truly are and always have been. Not only has your life experience changed, you will then pass that POWER to others and they will in turn do the same, and so on, and so on, and so on... To the point that the Light will transmute all darkness EVERYWHERE… UNTIL IT NO LONGER HAS THE ELEMENTS (fear and negativity) TO EXIST!
      >
      > All this by just FLIPPING YOUR FOCUS, AND FLIPPING YOUR SWITCH!
      >

      > BUILD YOUR FOUNDATION FIRST, THEN LEAD BY EXAMPLE... SIMPLE. 😉😉😉
      >

      > LOVE, LIGHT, & ABUNDANCE TO ALL!! 😇😇😇😇
      >

      > Ode to the Light!
      >
      > "Embody the KNOWLEDGE of all that is "
      >
      > Marque Henri

    • wemerson nader
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 3, 2013
        Thank you so, so much Marque Henri for this post. You really helped me to get out of a horrible state of mind. I've always been a caring, loving, up lifting, positive person  shinning my light whenever I go and always with a smile on my face but recently I found myself very negative, with anxiety, depressed and a weird state of mind for no reason. The more I fought against it the worse I was feeling. I've never been this way in my whole life before. I just understood what happened to me. By reading your post I realized that I was just adding more fuel to the fire by dealing with it and focusing on it on the daily basis. I'm trying my best not to feel that way anymore and change the frequency whenever I start feeling this way and it is already working. I have no words to express my gratitude. Love and Light, Wemerson

        > Fighting against negativity only perpetuates ITS existence... Dealing with IT, and acknowledging IT, and focusing on IT, gives more fuel to its fire.. The Universe does not decipher intent. So by allowing yourself to focus on happiness, goodness, joy, and whatever makes you feel good, raises our vibration, not only individually, but COLLECTIVELY. If you want to create a firm spiritual foundation to stand on, only allow your focus, your thoughts, your passion, your vibration to be one of LOVE, LIGHT, PEACE, AND PROSPERITY.... AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
        >
        > Dealing with negativity without building your foundation FIRST, will only render you living your life by default. Being adversely affected TO SOME DEGREE BE IT EXTREME OR EVEN SLIGHT (Day-to-day, taking it as it comes, the "what will happen next?" attitude, and expecting more of the same) with a mindset of HAVING TO FIGHT... Perpetually GIVING YOUR ENERGY TO THAT WHICH IS UNWANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE... HELLO??? AGAIN… THE UNIVERSE DOES NOT DECIPHER INTENT... ONLY VIBRATION!
        >
        > Instead... Once we LEARN how to maintain a POSITIVE vibration, THEN... We can look at things of a negative aspect WITHOUT EVEN A SLIGHT DEGREE OF FEAR, FEELING DEFENSIVE, or the POSSIBILITY of it materializing in our experience because by then, we have PROVEN TO OURSELVES that WE have transformed our experience to one of a positive AND DESIRABLE nature. Now... OUR LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS has changed and has ASCENDED... Y'all get that?? ASCENDED!! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! (For those of us with that purpose... Isn't that what we are here for??).
        >
        > We then stand in the safety of our DEVINE TRUTH AND ULTIMATE POWER... IN ALIGNMENT WITH OUR HIGHER-SELVES, and as a result, BECOME UNAFFECTED. You are THEN... AND ONLY THEN equipped to acknowledge ANYTHING you consider to be negative, SOLELY FROM A PERSPECTIVE OF OBSERVATION (BATTERIES OF FEAR NOT INCLUDED!) LOL...
        >
        > Now... You are operating as the Devine Being you truly are and always have been. Not only has your life experience changed, you will then pass that POWER to others and they will in turn do the same, and so on, and so on, and so on... To the point that the Light will transmute all darkness EVERYWHERE… UNTIL IT NO LONGER HAS THE ELEMENTS (fear and negativity) TO EXIST!
        >
        > All this by just FLIPPING YOUR FOCUS, AND FLIPPING YOUR SWITCH!
        >

        > BUILD YOUR FOUNDATION FIRST, THEN LEAD BY EXAMPLE... SIMPLE. 😉😉😉
        >

        > LOVE, LIGHT, & ABUNDANCE TO ALL!! 😇😇😇😇
        >

        > Ode to the Light!
        >
        > "Embody the KNOWLEDGE of all that is "
        >
        > Marque Henri