[New post] Peace is Vital at This Moment – SaLuSa 1 June 2013 – Multidimensional Ocean

  • Wendy Lynn Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2013
    Someone has continued on the legacy of SaLuSa?

    Was a great message here, hope you enjoy...!!

    Windy Star

    Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2013
      Hmmmmmm... I don't feel Salusa's energy in this. The terminology, the choice of words, the closing, etc. For me, there's no resonance, but take from it what you find of value. 😇😇😇

      Ode to the Light!

      "Embody the KNOWLEDGE of all that is "

      Marque Henri