Re: [PAO_Connection] Fw: brenda quintana sent you a video: "The Great Deception: Obama and the Coming War *PLEASE SHARE*"

  • MH
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 30, 2012
      Brenda just out of curiosity. LOL. If you do not believe to any degree this story, then why even post it? It doesn't make sense. And you say you hope that this doesn't happen, do you have a remote fear that it may possibly happen? Because when I read stuff like that, that does not resonate, and I know will not happen, I just pass it on and don't allow that into my consciousness. So if to some degree you are worried, take control of your thoughts and don't allow it to bother you. Especially something as foolish as this. :-D

      MH

      Ode to The Light!

      Sent from my iPad

      im just sharing this,i hope with all my heart its not true,ive been having weird dreams about him,but will not say,cause of fear people judging me.im not saying i beleive this only god only god knows,bless you al
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 31, 2012
        brenda quintana sent you a video: "The Great Deception: Obama and the Coming War *PLEASE SHARE*"
        The Video More negative disinfo. It anit going to happen no nuclear War. here are over 50 Light Galactic Human Star nations..  In near Future Our Star System will once again re establish it's Star Nation (Venus,Earth, Mars & the restored 5th Planet between Mars & jupiter

        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 31, 2012

          No thanks

          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 31, 2012

            Why share such negative disinfo???

            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 31, 2012
              i never said i beleived it,didnt even watch it,it was from someone else i was just sharing.i think in the first e-mail i did say i was just sharing.no one knows all things anyway,only god.blessings,brenda

              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 31, 2012

                The clue was in the title... All I needed to know to ignore it. For myself, I would never share something I don't know if it is uplifting or fear peddling. It would be unkind unkind of me to just pass on someone elses fear.

                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 1, 2013
                  sorry frank,just shows you we are  not perfect and make mistakes,this was from a friend i trust,so who knows.i made a mistake,and im big enoughto know im not perfect only try to please my creator.i should not have sent it cause i knew some would say things,if your still upset with me about paypal talk,im very sorry frank i meant no harm ive been going thru my own stuff like others have.i hope you dont hate me,ive always respected you.all i can do frank from my heart hope im forgiven from you and you know i ddnt mean to cause any chaos,vey sorry,blessings,brenda

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 1, 2013

                    Its all good. I wasnt upset. I was concerned just to ask questions. I have no judgment got you. I am responsible for only what I choose to perceive or read and post. If I offended you forgive me.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 1, 2013

                      I hold no grudges as I live in the now.

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 1, 2013
                        Brenda... No one hates you sweetie... Just be more mindful of what you decide to "share" and if it's negative energy and lower level vibration in origin, just let it go. It's not necessary to bring that type of content to the group. That way, your motives won't be looked upon unfavorably. ;-)

                        Ode to the LIGHT!

                        "Embody the KNOWLEDGE
                        of ALL THAT IS"

                        MH

                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 1, 2013
                          your so right swettie,i get so much stuff from others most of them i delete,thank you,love you,brenda

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 1, 2013
                            all is forgiven luv,i forgive so easily i scare myself lol,love to all,brenda