Re: [PAO_Connection] Re: Official Announcement from The One People's Public Trust

  • Drew Gorman
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 27, 2012
      I just did a very simple thing: I actually called one of the Trustees listed on the documents released that are referred to as "the Official Announcement from The People's Public Trust". All their phone numbers are listed so it seemed like the natural thing to do. He was very accommodating and we spoke for some time. What surprised me was the content of our conversation. He stated pretty clearly many of the things we have read here and elsewhere but made it very clear that anything we wanted to accomplish had to be done by us on an individual basis. Yes, it seems, papers have been filed but, and I may be mistaken here, if we want action we will have to take it ourselves. There does not seem to be a 'force' about to impose these terrific ideas on the 'bad guys'. Our financial system should collapse but it may not. There is no plan that he knew of where the referenced funds were being released by anyone or sent to anyone. In fact, he stated in a very matter of fact way that these were 'estimated' amounts of money and he did not have any idea if or how any funds were being kept or distributed. This was a conversation I had with this gentleman just about an hour ago. Frankly, I was shocked that all I had to do was call the number for this man listed right on the document. He said he was on vacation and so I kept the call as short as I could (though I could have spoken with him all day - I had so many questions and he had so many answers). Unfortunately I came away with an empty feeling in the pit of my stomach. I expected to hear a much different story. I sincerely hope I have not hurt anyone's feelings as I am not intending to do anything other than share this experience. I'm still very much surprised at how easy it was for me to speak with one of the Trustees. I am a bit dismayed with the content of our conversation. It was if the People's Public Trust is operating in a vacuum. I offered to help but was told to just ignore our government. There are quite a few people who have done this in the past (no drivers license, no taxes, no gov marriage certificates etc) and have ended up in jail. When I brought this up I was told 'they could not keep me' because they lacked authority but if I ended up in jail, that's the price I had to pay for freedom. I am not afraid to tell everyone here that I just don't have that kind of 'courage'. I asked the Trustee if he had children and he said he did not. No offense to him, he really seemed to be a true hero, when you have a family your thoughts and ideas about life and priorities do change. Well, that's the end of my long winded comments. I actually don't know if they have been helpful or harmful but this is what just took place and I thought you all should know.

      Drew

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 27, 2012
        I have a sense we are being tested on the very issue of trust ... it's been my experience with some real things that have happened recently. I hope this helps in some way.

        DOT MEDIA
        truth reporting in 5D

        To: PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com
        From: drewgorman@...
        Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:17:27 -0800

> [...]

        > policy, UCC 1-305; Duly witnessed, secured, entered and noticed; Without
        > prejudice as promised, preserved, and protected, public policy, UCC
        > 1-308, NUNC PRO TUNC, PRAETEREA PRETEREA: /s/ Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf,
        > as Trustee, heather@...
        > > org> , phone +12535094597, http://www.peoplestrust1776.org
        > ; /s/ Caleb Paul Skinner, as
        > Trustee, caleb@...
        > > g> , phone +15037810925, http://www.peoplestrust1776.org
        > ; /s/ Hollis Randall Hillner, as
        > Trustee, randall@...
        > > org> , phone +18088211567, http://www.peoplestrust1776.org
        > ; /s/ Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, as
        > bondservant; /s/ Caleb Paul Skinner, as bondservant; /s/ Hollis Randall
        > Hillner, as bondservant; /s/ Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, as state of body;
        > /s/ Caleb Paul Skinner, as state of body; /s/ Hollis Randall Hillner,

      • Galactic Jack
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 27, 2012
          Trust, yes, in ourselves & knowing each person playsome small but important part in this TRANSFORMATION which goes beyond money or even the 5th dimension. We're all Trustees ((-:/ Jack
          --- In PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com, island girl wrote:

> [...]
          > with the content of our conversation. It was if the People's Public Trust is operating in a vacuum. I offered to help but was told to just ignore our government. There are quite a few people who have done this in the past (no drivers license, no taxes, no gov marriage certificates etc) and have ended up in jail. When I brought this up I was told 'they could not keep me' because they lacked authority but if I ended up in jail, that's the price I had to pay for freedom. I am not afraid to tell everyone here that I just don't have that kind of 'courage'. I asked the Trustee if he had children and he said he did not. No offense to him, he really seemed to be a true hero, when you have a family your thoughts and ideas about life and priorities do change. Well, that's the end of my long winded comments. I actually don't know if they have been helpful or harmful but this is what just took place and I thought you all should

        • Brenda Quintana
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 27, 2012
            yes Jack and im sure so many have payed with their life to,and i say this with compassion only,cause i do care about life.thats just what im made of,tryed to not be but i am i guess im stuck with it,Brenda

> [...]
            > with the content of our conversation. It was if the People's Public Trust is operating in a vacuum. I offered to help but was told to just ignore our government. There are quite a few people who have done this in the past (no drivers license, no taxes, no gov marriage certificates etc) and have ended up in jail. When I brought this up I was told 'they could not keep me' because they lacked authority but if I ended up in jail, that's the price I had to pay for freedom. I am not afraid to tell everyone here that I just don't have that kind of 'courage'. I asked the Trustee if he had children and he said he did not. No offense to him, he really seemed to be a true hero, when you have a family your thoughts and ideas about life and priorities do change. Well, that's the end of my long winded comments. I actually don't know if they have been helpful or harmful but this is what just took place and I thought you all should

          • Pat Legere
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 27, 2012

              It really is amazing to realize how much we have learned over the past several years as lightworkers. I don't know if this fellow you contacted is a disinfo agent or just unawake as of yet. I think if we didn't know about our inner earth and ET brothers and sisters, along with the creator and divine intervention, we might view things in the way that he does.We do influence the outcome - shining light in the darkness - every day - we know we have many beings, ascended masters, angels, ET's helping us. This fellow seems unaware of that.
              Peace,
              Blessings
              Pat
            • drewgorman@rocketmail.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 27, 2012
                Pat, I think you may be correct-it was just so shocking to me. I was thinking someone who had created those documents and was listed as Trustee would be more enthusiastic and convinced of the role so many are playing and the ultimate success they were about to experience. But it sure did not sound that way. I was quite sure it was not a disinfo 'plant' unless they all are - and that, I believe, is one of the things that threw me off a bit. Frankly, I was really shocked that someone answered the phone.

                Light & Love!

                Drew
                A private communication from Drew Gorman

                From: Pat Legere <butterfly0752@...>
                Sender: PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 21:29:04 -0500
                To: <PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com

                It really is amazing to realize how much we have learned over the past several years as lightworkers. I don't know if this fellow you contacted is a disinfo agent or just unawake as of yet. I think if we didn't know about our inner earth and ET brothers and sisters, along with the creator and divine intervention, we might view things in the way that he does.We do influence the outcome - shining light in the darkness - every day - we know we have many beings, ascended masters, angels, ET's helping us. This fellow seems unaware of that.
                Peace,
                Blessings
                Pat
              • slc514
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 27, 2012
                  My belief is that this group of  Trustees are just one cog in the wheel. That each cog only knows their specific part/job to be done. For security reasons none of these cogs knows what the others are doing. Everything is on a need-to-know basis. It has to be this way in order to protect others who are involved and to secure the ultimate (big picture) plan. And those of us who are  awake can see that it is all coming together.

                  Sharen

                • drewgorman@rocketmail.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 27, 2012
                    Sharen, that makes a lot of sense. Perhaps a few people from our PAO could call one of the Trustees and get another viewpoint on the experienced. I called them all but only one actually answered the phone (msgs for the rest)...
                    A private communication from Drew Gorman

                    From: "slc514" <slc514@...>
                    Sender: PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 03:12:08 -0000
                    To: <PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com>
                    ReplyTo: PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com

                    My belief is that this group of  Trustees are just one cog in the wheel. That each cog only knows their specific part/job to be done. For security reasons none of these cogs knows what the others are doing. Everything is on a need-to-know basis. It has to be this way in order to protect others who are involved and to secure the ultimate (big picture) plan. And those of us who are  awake can see that it is all coming together.

                    Sharen

                    --- In PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com, drewgorman@... wrote:

                    > Pat, I think you may be correct-it was just so shocking to me. I was thinking someone who had created those documents and was listed as Trustee would be more enthusiastic and convinced of the role so many are playing and the ultimate success they were about to experience. But it sure did not sound that way. I was quite sure it was not a disinfo 'plant' unless they all are - and that, I believe, is one of the things that threw me off a bit. Frankly, I was really shocked that someone answered the phone.
                    >
                    > Light & Love!
                    >
                    > Drew
                    > A private communication from Drew Gorman

                  • Brenda Quintana
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 27, 2012
                      nice message pat,love,light,BRENDA