RE: [PAO_Connection] Message from Grailheart Magi

  • island girl
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012

      I am soooo grateful!!!!

      Please spread the word to all of the most beyond heavenly assistants/angels the universe could EVER behold!!!

      SO MUCH LOVE!

      GONNA GETTER DONE!

      http://dotmedia.ning.com/profiles/blogs/message-from-grailheart-magi

      To: PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com
      From: mygraciousprince@...
      Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 02:09:34 +0000
      Subject: [PAO_Connection] Iceland Recovered ~How can we gethis DONE HERE!!!

      SIMPLY SPREAD THE NEWS & HOLD YOUR FOCUS.
      I also recommend Using yOur Heart Laser until it Overheats, Very Beneficial.
      See the changes while you feel them happening from Resignations to NESARA,
      Jack
      Un-K-now-able HearTouch of Ishvara's Golden Grace of Our Ascension
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GJack/messages
      Iceland Recovered

      http://americannationalmilitia.com/iceland-recovered/

      by Drake

      SHARE if America should try the Iceland solution.

      http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/08/top-economists-iceland-did-it-right-everyone-else-is-doing-it-wrong.html " width="398" height="298" />

      Iceland's economy recovered from the financial crisis better than most because
      the government bailed out the people and jailed the bank criminals.

      Nobel prize winning economist Paul Krugman writes:

      What [Iceland's recovery] demonstrated was the … case for letting creditors of private banks gone wild eat the losses.
      Krugman also says:
      A funny thing happened on the way to economic Armageddon: Iceland's very desperation made conventional behavior impossible, freeing the nation to break the rules. Where everyone else bailed out the bankers and made the public pay the price, Iceland let the banks go bust and actually expanded its social safety net. Where everyone else was fixated on trying to placate international investors, Iceland imposed temporary controls on the movement of capital to give itself room to maneuver.....

    • island girl
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012

        ... if you can please embed this link when sharing with your networks:

        http://dotmedia.ning.com/profiles/blogs/zorra-call-today

        Beautiful Cloud Woman

        To: pao_connection@yahoogroups.com