Re: [PAO_Connection] Re: Prophetic Mayan Crop Circle May 20, 2012

  • GameTraderX Yahoo
    Message 1 of 14 , May 20, 2012
      Interesting point Mark. I'll keep my eyes peeled ;)

      GTX

      On May 20, 2012, at 10:03 AM, "Mark Hazlewood" <planetx2003@...> wrote:

      > We were told to watch out for the last thing the dark has under their belts, a ruse. This coming out here a day before the 20th should have been a clue. They want to continue to create doubt by putting out false dates. And these dates may be for their own demise, which is kinda funny & sad.
      >
      > mh
      > --- In PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com, GameTraderX Yahoo <gametraderx@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Happy May 20th Prophetic Mayan Crop Circle Annular Eclipse Day!
      >>
      >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB4kfUXCKlY
      >>
      >> GTX

    • jaybrn555
      Message 2 of 14 , May 20, 2012

        No ... actually, You Were Right To Post This GamerTraderX.
        This was not a brand new item of interest, as eluded to.

        Thank you very much for posting this update news for us ALL to discern.
        It is speculation to cast dispersions over what is being said here.
        CIA or not, nobody, including anyone here ... knows the full meanings.

        The fact remains that whatever "Dis-info" or "CIA spin" some would put onto
        the youtube link you posted, That Crop Circle itself is 100% genuine and
        gives off its energy, that is very real, no matter what some would say here.

        It's sad that some would take "False flag approach" to something as Beautiful
        and meaningful as this Crop Circle and or others just like it.
        Especially When they themselves, have not a clue.

        True, it does have meaning far beyond the scope of any of us here,
        myself included. These crop circles are very real and genuine.

        Let no man disuade you from feeling their meaning within. Your video clip showed
        how even more pristine and precise, this crop circle actually was than when we
        first posted it here on PAO.

        I would post the link to the origianl posting here, but they are working
        on site this week and all the old links are severed and un-obtainable.

        "Scheduled Maintenance: We are undertaking some essential, but extensive
        maintenance to improve Yahoo! We are working to have it available again
        as quickly as possible."

        We are told that it will be up and running again soon!

        So again, We Thank You For Your Post!!!

        --- In PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com, GameTraderX Yahoo <gametraderx@...> wrote:

        > Interesting point Mark. I'll keep my eyes peeled ;)
        >
        > GTX
        >

        > On May 20, 2012, at 10:03 AM, "Mark Hazlewood" planetx2003@... wrote:
        >
        > > We were told to watch out for the last thing the dark has under their belts, a ruse. This coming out here a day before the 20th should have been a clue. They want to continue to create doubt by putting out false dates. And these dates may be for their own demise, which is kinda funny & sad.
        > >
        > > mh

      • GameTraderX Yahoo
        Message 3 of 14 , May 20, 2012
          Wow, Jay. Thank YOU! So glad ur feelin' it too. Enjoy this magical day!

          GTX

          On May 20, 2012, at 12:10 PM, "jaybrn555" <jaybrn555@...> wrote:

          No ... actually, You Were Right To Post This GamerTraderX.
          This was not a brand new item of interest, as eluded to.

          Thank you very much for posting this update news for us ALL to discern.
          It is speculation to cast dispersions over what is being said here.
          CIA or not, nobody, including anyone here ... knows the full meanings.

          The fact remains that whatever "Dis-info" or "CIA spin" some would put onto
          the youtube link you posted, That Crop Circle itself is 100% genuine and
          gives off its energy, that is very real, no matter what some would say here.

          It's sad that some would take "False flag approach" to something as Beautiful
          and meaningful as this Crop Circle and or others just like it.
          Especially When they themselves, have not a clue.

          True, it does have meaning far beyond the scope of any of us here,
          myself included. These crop circles are very real and genuine.

          Let no man disuade you from feeling their meaning within. Your video clip showed
          how even more pristine and precise, this crop circle actually was than when we
          first posted it here on PAO.

          I would post the link to the origianl posting here, but they are working
          on site this week and all the old links are severed and un-obtainable.

          "Scheduled Maintenance: We are undertaking some essential, but extensive
          maintenance to improve Yahoo! We are working to have it available again
          as quickly as possible."

          We are told that it will be up and running again soon!

          So again, We Thank You For Your Post!!!

          --- In PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com, GameTraderX Yahoo <gametraderx@...> wrote:

          > Interesting point Mark. I'll keep my eyes peeled ;)
          >
          > GTX
          >

          > On May 20, 2012, at 10:03 AM, "Mark Hazlewood" planetx2003@... wrote:
          >
          > > We were told to watch out for the last thing the dark has under their belts, a ruse. This coming out here a day before the 20th should have been a clue. They want to continue to create doubt by putting out false dates. And these dates may be for their own demise, which is kinda funny & sad.
          > >
          > > mh

          =
        • myrddin
          Message 4 of 14 , May 20, 2012
            It is a powerful day, We may or may not "see" any results, but I'm
            feeling and dreaming results and it is still very early in the day.

            On 5/20/12, GameTraderX Yahoo <gametraderx@...> wrote:
            > Wow, Jay. Thank YOU! So glad ur feelin' it too. Enjoy this magical day!
            >
            > GTX

            Light *and *Dark
          • GameTraderX Yahoo
            Message 5 of 14 , May 20, 2012
              I was just feeling and thinking the same myrdd. If I just quiet myself and feel the energies around me, there is definitely something there that just hasn't quite been there before. And you're right, if nothing is "seen" today, it doesn't mean nothing happened. In fact, I feel closer to my space family today, and to the future. I am also concerned about my Earth family too, but that is why we are THEIR way-showers for when it is their time to process these energies as we are now.

              It truly is a wonderful feeling, and I can't help but to feel that connection as I am typing this. It's very surreal and soothing and happy all around. As in "a snake shedding its old skin" as a recent channeling said. So true. Out with the old. In with the new. And when the "cup of light" is overflowing, so the entire world shall see and feel the magical new reality and the new age can commence.

              In love and light.

              GTX

              On May 20, 2012, at 12:37 PM, myrddin <myrddinak@...> wrote:

              > It is a powerful day, We may or may not "see" any results, but I'm
              > feeling and dreaming results and it is still very early in the day.
              >
              > On 5/20/12, GameTraderX Yahoo <gametraderx@...> wrote:
              >> Wow, Jay. Thank YOU! So glad ur feelin' it too. Enjoy this magical day!
              >>
              >> GTX
              >>

              > Light *and *Dark

            • myrddin
              Message 6 of 14 , May 23, 2012
                Yes.

                The energies have pretty well had Me since the eclipse.  I Am mostly letting "them" have "their" way with Me.  (not easy for a control freak)

                Except for sharing My dreams I Am a few days behind on email.

                --
                Light *and *Dark

              • GameTraderX Yahoo

                  Message 8 of 14 , May 24, 2012
                    Yep.

                    And the hits just keep on comin'. Thought it was mostly over for Me
                    this morning, then I woke up. I don't even know for sure how many
                    times I went back to dream today.

                    --
                    Light *and *Dark
                  • GameTraderX Yahoo
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 24, 2012
                      Every few breathes I have been getting this wave of energy or heat coming off of my skin. It literally feels like a transformation on a physical level. Meditation then takes it to another level. I'm just along for the ride at this point.... ;)

                      GTX

                      On May 24, 2012, at 10:08 PM, myrddin <myrddinak@...> wrote:

                      > Yep.
                      >
                      > And the hits just keep on comin'. Thought it was mostly over for Me
                      > this morning, then I woke up. I don't even know for sure how many
                      > times I went back to dream today.
                      >
                      > On 5/24/12, GameTraderX Yahoo <gametraderx@...> wrote:
                      >> I have been very nauseous today. The energies........
                      >>
                      >> GTX
                      >>

                      > --
                      > Light *and *Dark

                    • myrddin

                          Message 12 of 14 , May 25, 2012
                            I theel that everyOne who wants to will. I had not intended to visit
                            (though I have been intrigued for some time) but it's time to begin.

                            I don't remember much because it is the first time (at least the first
                            to bring it into 3D memory) and it is just too unfamiliar at first.

                            When I went back to dreaming I visited again and this time I think One
                            of the residents was playing with Me. "They" asked: "Are You really
                            ready for everything?" And appeared as a humanoid with a huge ant
                            head. The body of a human but the head of an ant and a large head at
                            that. I knew right away that this was a form "they" could easily
                            shapeshift into, not necessarily "their" dominant form. It was a test
                            for Me, a game really.

                            I replied: "Well, I don't know what I was expecting but this isn't it.
                            I'm okay with Your appearance but many would not be." The only other
                            thing I remember was a lot of laughter and "they" shifted again but I
                            don't remember what "they" looked like after that. There were lots of
                            points and lessons in this One simple game. "They" have abilities We
                            only dream of and a great sense of humor.

                            --
                            Light *and *Dark