UFO sighting 03-31-2012

  • jaybrn555
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      UFO sighting 03/31/2012
      (exact location unknown)

      "looked up in the sky and saw three red lights kind of blinking
      to the south, at about 9:30 - 10:00. then went inside to grab my
      camera, they were gone. Then, two more came and thats what you
      see here. Does anyone know what they are?"
      ... "these are clearly not planes."

      Hi everyone, We are seeing these in our own skies here in upstate ny,
      almost every night ... even when the clouds are out, these starships
      are visable under the clouds, as they are right above us, next to our Earth.

      JB