Re: [PAO_Connection] Fw: Planetary Evacuation/Relocation: Pro and Con and more...

  • frank harris
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2012

      I just read that too brenda... interesting indeed. One thing all the channels seem to have in common is that the planet will undergo changes. How hard of a labor she has is anyones guess... cleansing and love to her may help I think as well. By that time I feel most will be one board with love n light that we will by majority be able to focus and keep the shaking down to a degree I would think. I guess we will know when we get there.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2012
        Your so right frank,I try and remember everyday to tell mother gaia i love her and thank her for what she does for all of us,I also ask her forgiveness on behalf of humanity has done to her,I tell her to please have patience so that all humanity will awaken and see how much she is part of us,I feel if everyone sent her love,light,joy,peace it would help her and us,so there will not be any more lives taken,I will never lose hope,we always have that.I also ask her for forgivness on my part when i was not awaken and did not know all of this truth and her,in my heart i feel mother gaia knows who is sincere and not,shes so beautiful,love,light,brenda

        I just read that too brenda... interesting indeed. One thing all the channels seem to have in common is that the planet will undergo changes. How hard of a labor she has is anyones guess... cleansing and love to her may help I think as well. By that time I feel most will be one board with love n light that we will by majority be able to focus and keep the shaking down to a degree I would think. I guess we will know when we get there.

        To manage your subscription, use the links at the bottom of this email.

        141

        Planetary Evacuation/Relocation: Pro and Con and more...

        Planetary Evacuation/Relocation: Pro and Con

        262The editors of the 2012 Scenario have discussed our situation with regard to the conversation taking place here, on other blogsites, and in discussion groups on whether or not a planetary evacuation or relocation will occur.
[...]

        146Greg Giles
[...]
        150“At present, the Galactic Federation’s plans have not changed for a physical evacuation of some elements of your planet’s population in the near future. What has changed are some aspects of the entire evacuation scenario. This evacuation scenario is now seen as a significant way to introduce the Galactic Federation of Light to the entire human population of planet Earth. What have changed are only the intensity and the timing of these drastic Earth Changes.”  (3)
[...]
        150“As you can read on the Home Page, the Mission of this website is to introduce Earth’s surface dwellers to their sisters and brothers from Hollow and Inner Earth. Soon, we will be meeting them face to face as they clear our planet of pollution and ready us for our departure before Mother Earth rids Herself of all manmade creation.” (5)
[...]

        150Matthew Ward
[...]
        156“You may have noted that you have not been beset with catastrophes of a physical nature, in spite of the ancient prophecies for this period of time. We have been able to control such issues, but certain Earth changes will have to take place as part of the cleansing. Whatever happens know that we are working behind the scenes to keep damage and death to a minimum, and we will do all we can to warn you in advance of any major event. …
[...]
        156“The future is bright. … The transition is not to be feared. It is not cataclysmic. And it most certainly is not Armageddon. It is not a pole shift. It is not oceans rising and drowning billions of people. It is not the sun falling out of the sky. It is a shift of dimensional reality. Yes, it is Gaia moving and each of you. There will be some shifting that Gaia does as she moves but it is not done in a way of cataclysm. And the reason it is not done in the way of cataclysm is because of all the healing, all the love that has been sent to this beautiful planet, this sentient being, this angel of Earth over many decades.
[...]

        267Graham Dewyea interviews the “Hugh-Man” on Our Galactic Family, April 1, 2012
[...]

        216Hope: Crossing the Financial Heart Line

[...]

        232Push to End Too-Big-To-Fail Goes Mainstream

[...]

        152

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2012

          I really liked the non judgemental way he presented the materials from the several sourses and left it up to the individual so no one is implied to be of the dark when they use their own decernment. I felt his approach to be the new paradigm. It also showed me that all the channels had one thing in common. No matter what happens we are safe and need not fear.