I talked to "broken wrench" off the network and found him to be a very deep and caring

  • Wendy Lynn Martin
    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 1, 2011
      human being.  I appreciate Pat's post here because I feel it is so true.  Thank you, Pat, so much for sharing your words of wisdom.

      Pretty good thread too, there were 27 emails on this subject when I picked it up so I feel we've had a pretty good run of it.

      Hopefully it will bring us all closer together and make us realize that truly, we are one.  "Broken Wrench" did mention that he had been hacked into and that some of the emails sent in his name were not from him.

      He also said that he will change his moniker at some point, he feels it is no longer serving him in this particular time.  So whenever that happens will be up to him.

      Blessings,

      Wendy

      Message 2 of 30 , Nov 1, 2011
        In my early forties I was completely naive to disinformation and the people behind it. I was befriended by a couple of the most personable likable people you could ever hope to meet. They turned out to be disinfo agents.

        This list is full of sweet likable people of which many are naive & take people at face value. This is a good way to be in the new world that is coming. You're lucky you've found your way to this list & the good sources that come through it. I wasn't so lucky when I first found what I thought was a legit galactic source.

        To deny posts that were sent out by covering it up & saying your email was hacked is a complete give away as to who you are dealing with.

        I haven't said anything more as the stories have continued. Disruption is part of their game & to feed into it helps them. I hoped that people would watch & learn for themselves as to how these people act. It's not knowledge that I can pass on in an instant. And it took me about 2 years of denying before my eyes became open. Professor James McCanney & others finally convinced me & showed me the light as to truly what was happening.

        The galactics say you will be shocked at the extent you've been brainwashed & played at almost EVERY LEVEL. Most haven't experienced that shock yet. All's I can say is you'll see.

        --- In PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Lynn Martin <wendylynnmartin@...> wrote:

        > human being.  I appreciate Pat's post here because I feel it is so true.  Thank you, Pat, so much for sharing your words of wisdom.
        >
        > Pretty good thread too, there were 27 emails on this subject when I picked it up so I feel we've had a pretty good run of it.
        >
        > Hopefully it will bring us all closer together and make us realize that truly, we are one.  "Broken Wrench" did mention that he had been hacked into and that some of the emails sent in his name were not from him.
        >
        > He also said that he will change his moniker at some point, he feels it is no longer serving him in this particular time.  So whenever that happens will be up to him.
        >

        > Blessings,
        >
        > Wendy

      • craigp
        Message 3 of 30 , Nov 1, 2011
          Let your heart be your guide, it is in fact your best guide. Discard the energies that do not serve your highest good. If you are "taken" there maybe just the lesson your soul requires to progress to a higher level.