Fw: CenturyLink™ News Story: It's a deal: Obama, Congre ss will avert default

  • Gene Macdonald
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2011
      Click Me!

      I was in hopes that this event would be a Perfect Time for Obama to bring the "Announcemts" to fruition.......However, turned out to be another Non Event...........

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2011
        I'm not hanging my hat on anything happening before 11:11:11 as SaLuSa has said in more than one message. Earlier - great, otherwise we have to wait for more to get on board the Ascension boat and remain patient. Impatience seems to indicate an unenlightened soul at risk of ineligibility for the move to 5D.

        Paul

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2011