To our world family

  • Ramona West
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 12:57 AM
      To all Family,

             Please take time to watch this wonderful clip, our time has come we are all one with Mother Earth Gaia and all life in our Universe .Thank-you

      Love and Light Mystic (Ramona)

    • Pat Legere
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 7:29 AM
        Lovely! Thanks!
        Pat

        --

        "At some point mankind will simply realize the waste and futility of such conflict. You will in time learn that war will never end by hating war. Rather war will end by loving peace. Such is the power of love, it is far far more potent than hate." Metatron