Happy New Year

  • frank harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
      I wish to take this opportunity to wish all my galactic friends a very happy loving, peaceful new year as we near ascension first contact, well let me rephrase that: Official Contact openly by my government that no longer denies what we all already know! 2011 will prove to be an exciting year of change, chaos, growth, energy and opening up as well as massive awakening. WE are creating the New Earth. What a wondrous to to inhabit this planet. I send all love and light as we begin this next decade, shall we call it the "Teens". I wonder it we will reach 2013 in linear terms, or will 2012 begin the Now time... we shall see... all I know is times are a changin! I feel it in my whole being...
      --
      Thank You,

      Please stop by my online store...its new!! Click the links just to look...I get paid per click! Thanks http://rfrankh53.shopfast.us/