Fw: Brasscheck TV: Ron Paul on Swine Flu

  • An Angel
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009

      Ron Paul, one of the only medical doctors in Congress,
      makes some common sense observations about the
      Swine Flu hysteria.

      Video:

      http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/698.html

      - Brasscheck

      P.S. Please share Brasscheck TV e-mails and
      videos with friends and colleagues.

      That's how we grow. Thanks.

      ==============================

      Brasscheck TV
      2380 California St.
      San Francisco, CA 94115

    • slimsuliart
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2009
        --- In PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com, An Angel <nowsthetime33@...> wrote:

        > i will be happy when the world realizes the truth...we must think before we react...and the truth will be revealed. fear is an illusion...LOVE is all we need.
        >

        > Ron Paul, one of the only medical doctors in Congress,
        > makes some common sense observations about the
        > Swine Flu hysteria.
        >
        > Video:
        >
        > http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/698.html
        >
        > - Brasscheck
        >
        > P.S. Please share Brasscheck TV e-mails and
        > videos with friends and colleagues.
        >
        > That's how we grow. Thanks.

        > Brasscheck TV
        > 2380 California St.
        > San Francisco, CA 94115

      • An Angel
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2009
          GOOD for you, I am so glad you watched them and the one below!