Fw:Re:Urgent Message From Mayan Elders/Sharen/GalJack

  • An Angel
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
      Galactic Jack, Sharen,
      Did Sheldan, in his Rumor Mill call, allude to anything such as this Mitch is suggesting???

      Thank you....

      I have been requested to make this urgently important message available to everyone at no cost. The problem is -- if this was done, then it might be the last ability for Earth Changes Media to stay alive bringing you the utmost important information of the world, and which you need to know now.

      Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 8:40 AM

      August 01, 2009

      EARTH CHANGES MEDIA

      with Mitch Battros

      Urgent Message From Mayan Elders

      < /SPAN>

      by Mitch Battros - Earth Changes Media

      I have been in contact with Mayan elder Carlos Barrios of the 'Clan de Aguila' (the Eagle clan). He has recently met with other tribal elders in congregation to consult what has been written in the Mayan Sacred Books of 'Chilam Balam'. At this time all I can say is "tomorrow is here today".

      I am writing this article late into Friday night and into Saturday morning. Many people are out of town or on vacation, or doing their best to enjoy this often tense summertime. So allow me to give you a tap on the door via this article for what will come in your mailbox Monday morning.

      As I have always created a form of 'preamble' to help us all keep our focus. What I will be disclosing on Monday will be unsettling to many. Some may act in an unnecessarily frantic demeanor, but it is in no way designed to give some form of reckless shout of Fire-Fire-Fire, or Red Alert-Red Alert- Red Alert as we have seen some undisciplined and often charlatan-players perform. --

      No. What will be disseminated is the probability of unfolding events based on the 'science of cycles', and on ancient text which has been passed down for centuries of generations. It is of the utmost importance for each individual to use your gift of 'discernment' ; And for some of you old-timers out there - to use your learned skill of 'critical thinking'.

      I have been requested to make this urgently important message available to everyone at no cost. The problem is -- if this was done, then it might be the last ability for Earth Changes Media to stay alive bringing you the utmost important information of the world, and which you need to know now.

      So what I will do is make available this one time to split the cost with you. I will make available a 50% discount on our membership. Our rate is $49.95   For this one time, if you sign up now it will be $25.00. Sign Up Here: https://www. earthchangesmedi a.com/amember/ signup.php

      ***Mayan Message Release Date Monday August 3rd.

      Now for some background on The Mayan Sacred Books of 'Chilam Balam'

      My recent guests Mayan Elders Carlos Barrios and Don Alejandro, has turned out to be a most important surprise. Although Carlos did tell me he brought with him for our interview a highly regarded Mayan elder to tell us of coming events based on Mayan prophecy; I had no idea of the caliber and respected standing Don Alejandro has with the Maya people. He is one of the very few who is the translator of the Mayan Sacred Books of 'Chilam Balam' (Mayan Prophecy).

      What this means to you and me, is a direct connection to previously coveted knowledge of the "ancient ones" who have passed down their wisdom through petroglyphs, hieroglyphs, symbols and writings. Very few people are able to translate this Maya sacred language and decipher its meaning and how it applies for us today.

      Folks, I would suggest to you we are truly gifted to be able to receive such knowledge from our ancient elders. It was just a few short years ago; we were not allowed to have such access to highly coveted information. It was believed we were not worthy of such knowledge and would most likely "mis-use" it for selfish needs. Furthermore, much of the so-called civilized world would belittle such wisdom only to ridicule. But probably most of all, it would pose a threat to modern religions, mostly Christians, and would have been declared blasphemous.

      So there must be a reason why the wisdom and knowledge of our ancient ancestors are coming forward at this time. I suggest the reason is simple. It is because ---- The Time is Now. We are living in the time of prophecy. We will witness its unfolding. We have the opportunity to embrace the changes, facilitate its amplification, to be part of its maturation bringing us into a new world. We have a choice: To fear and become powerless, or to embrace and become an interactive element participating in this transition.

      THE BOOK OF 'CHILAM BALAM' OF CHUMAYEL

      The Books of Chilam Balam form the most important part of this native Maya literature. Written in the Maya language, they reflect more closely the thought of the Maya than any other records that have come down to us. Not only do they contain a wealth of historical and ethnological information invaluable to the student of the pre-Columbian career of the Maya, but they also furnish a record of the reactions of the native mind to the European culture and of the manner in which the latter was adapted to suit its new environment. It is hardly necessary to dwell upon the value of these old texts to the linguistic student.

      The translation of the Book of Chilam Balam of Chumayel depends primarily upon the reading given to the badly punctuated and often misspelled Maya text, and such a reading is based upon an extensive comparison with other similar texts. The difficulties of translation are not to be underestimated, but they can be greatly lessened by such a comparison.

      The Books of Chilam Balam are the sacred books of the Maya of Yucatan and were named after their last and greatest prophet. Chilam, or chilan, was his title which means that he was the mouth-piece or interpreter of the gods. Balam means jaguar, but it is also a common family name in Yucatan, so the title of the present work could well be translated as the Book of the Prophet Balam.

      During a large part of the colonial period, and even down into the Nineteenth Century, many of the towns and villages of northern Yucatan possessed Books of Chilam Balam, and this designation was supplemented by the name of the town to which the book belonged. Thus the Book of Chilam Balam of Chumayel is named for a village in the District of Tekax, a short distance northwest of the well-known town of Teabo.

      This Prophet Balam lived during the last decades of the Fifteenth Century and probably the first of the Sixteenth Century 1 and foretold the coming of strangers from the east who would establish a new religion. The prompt fulfillment of this prediction so enhanced his reputation as a seer that in later times he was considered the authority for many other prophecies which had been uttered long before his time.

      More Coming Monday August 3rd. Support our efforts to bring this wisdom to you by signing up today. If you sign up now you get a 50% discount and the price

      will be $25.00. Sign Up Here: https://www. earthchangesmedi a.com/amember/ signup.php

      _____________

      Mitch Battros Research on Sun-Earth

      Connection and 2012

      Mitch Battros presents fascinating, and sometimes shocking, research from the world's top scientists. After years of dialogue with these experts, Mitch has been accepted into the guarded halls of NASA, NOAA, ESA, Royal Observatory, the US Naval Observatory and other highly esteemed scientific bodies. In addition to the latest research on the Sun's influence on our "weather", Mitch also presents ground-breaking evidence of how the Sun and other celestial orbs produce 'charged particles' and their impact on humanity.

      Just as the Sun's solar activity affects the Earth's magnetic field which has a dramatic affect on Earth's weather i.e. earthquakes, floods, volcanoes, hurricanes; so does this wave of electrical currents affect the human body's magnetic field. Mitch also reveals a little-known development from modern medicine known as Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS). TMS provides empirical evidence of how magnetic fields can influence human emotions.

      Solar Cycle 24 has begun - and it has been predicted by NASA, NOAA and ESA to be up to 50% stronger than its 'record breaking' predecessor Cycle 23 which produced the largest solar flare ever recorded. The Sun will reach its 'apex' (maximum) in late 2011 into 2012.

      "I believe it will be the magnetic influence produced by the Sun which will usher in what is described by our ancient ancestors as "the transition" bringing us to a new state-of-being" . (Mitch Battros)

      Endorsements: http://earthchanges media.com/ Solar_Rain_ Endorsements01. htm

      Order Books Here: https://www. solarrainbook. com/cgi-bin/ store/commerce. cgi?product= Books&pid=1

                                          ____________ _________ _________

      ECM/ECTV Supportive Links

      Order Books Here: https://www. earthchangesmedi a.com/amember/ signup.php

      Subscribe to ECM- Full Access: http://www.earthcha ngesmedia. com/amember/ signup.php

      Order 'Global Warming: A Convenient Disguise':

      http://www.solarrai nbook.com/ cgi-bin/store/ commerce. cgi?product= Books

      Order 'Solar Rain' Book: http://www.solarrai nbook.com/

      Receive Free ECM Newsletter:

      http://visitor. constantcontact. com/optin. jsp?m=1101218008 705&ea

      Photo Gallery: http://www.earthcha ngesmedia. com/gallery2/ main.php

      About Mitch: http://www.earthcha ngesmedia. com/aboutmitch. php

      Survival Tips: http://www.earthcha ngesmedia. com/survival/ index.php

      Mitch Battros

      Producer - Earth Changes Media

      Author of Two Books --

      "Solar Rain: The Earth Changes Have Begun"

      and "Global Warming: A Convenient Disguise"

      http://www.earthcha ngesmedia. com

    • Sharen
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
        Sheldan mentioned the date of August 15th, said to be a major point
        among indigenous tribes. They have said this is the date they will be
        "walking out with Sirians". These indigenous tribes have also stated
        that near the end nations (indigenous tribes) hidden will be recorded.
        Major major recognition of tribes will be formally acknowledged.
        Indigenous tribes are petitioning the UN to get their lands back. There
        are zillions of micronations around the planet.

        This is just from the notes I took.

        Sharen

        --- In PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com, An Angel <nowsthetime33@...>
        wrote:

        > Galactic Jack, Sharen,
        > Did Sheldan, in his Rumor Mill call, allude to anything such as this
        Mitch is suggesting???

        > Thank you....
      • GalacticJack
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009

          Many things aready to happenow Now noW as theconomicshifts to 'Wisdom Banking' making Nesara, Prosperity & 40 or so other 'Legal Agreements' changing Everything a Living Reality.

          THis 3 HOUR AUDIO WILL BE AVAILABLE SHORTLY.....

          --- In PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com, "Sharen" <slc514@...> wrote:

          > Sheldan mentioned the date of August 15th, said to be a major point
          > among indigenous tribes. They have said this is the date they will be
          > "walking out with Sirians". These indigenous tribes have also stated
          > that near the end nations (indigenous tribes) hidden will be recorded.
          > Major major recognition of tribes will be formally acknowledged.
          > Indigenous tribes are petitioning the UN to get their lands back. There
          > are zillions of micronations around the planet.
          >
          > This is just from the notes I took.
          >
          > Sharen
          >

          > --- In PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com, An Angel nowsthetime33@
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Galactic Jack, Sharen,
          > > Did Sheldan, in his Rumor Mill call, allude to anything such as this
          > Mitch is suggesting???
          > >
          > > Thank you....

        • An Angel
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
            Thank you both. Appreciate it.

            Many things aready to happenow Now noW as theconomicshifts to 'Wisdom Banking' making Nesara, Prosperity & 40 or so other 'Legal Agreements' changing Everything a Living Reality.
            THis 3 HOUR AUDIO WILL BE AVAILABLE SHORTLY.....
            --- In PAO_Connection@ yahoogroups. com, "Sharen" <slc514@...> wrote:

            > Sheldan mentioned the date of August 15th, said to be a major point
            > among indigenous tribes. They have said this is the date they will be
            > "walking out with Sirians". These indigenous tribes have also stated
            > that near the end nations (indigenous tribes) hidden will be recorded.
            > Major major recognition of tribes will be formally acknowledged.
            > Indigenous tribes are petitioning the UN to get their lands back. There
            > are zillions of micronations around the planet.
            >
            > This is just from the notes I took.
            >
            > Sharen
            >

            > --- In PAO_Connection@ yahoogroups. com, An Angel nowsthetime33@
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Galactic Jack, Sharen,
            > > Did Sheldan, in his Rumor Mill call, allude to anything such as this
            > Mitch is suggesting?? ?
            > >
            > > Thank you....

          • Liz Badger
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 3, 2009
              Hi Angel,

              Just a quick note from me re Mitch and his connections. I've been signed up to his Earth Changes Media site for many years and have read both of his books - and needless to say believe in his theory of the sun being responsible for Earth's weather and heating/cooling as opposed to human-based "Global Warming".

              That said, in my own opinion only, I think Mitch is totally wrong about solar cycle 24 and NASA have made no such announcement. This makes me believe he is indeed scare-mongering when he stresses he isn't. Discernment always - even with someone I respect as much as Mitch.

              Solar cycle 24 is so slow in getting going (I'm a long-term fan of SEC, Space Weather and other solar monitoring sites) - that NASA have in fact on May 8th this year altered their initial high prediction to a much lower one, peaking in 2013/2014. Here's a link to the new graph below - nothing to worry about! I don't believe that this is the "calm before the storm" either - but even with the most technological know-how us humans can point at the sun, we can't for sure say what it will do next and never have.

              I personally think Mitch is being a bit naughty. My own opinion only - and I'll certainly keep supporting his site as for the most-part it's a great source of both modern scientific and ancient discoveries.

              Peace and love,

              Liz

              Many things aready to happenow Now noW as theconomicshifts to 'Wisdom Banking' making Nesara, Prosperity & 40 or so other 'Legal Agreements' changing Everything a Living Reality.
              THis 3 HOUR AUDIO WILL BE AVAILABLE SHORTLY.....
              --- In PAO_Connection@ yahoogroups. com, "Sharen" <slc514@...> wrote:

              > Sheldan mentioned the date of August 15th, said to be a major point
              > among indigenous tribes. They have said this is the date they will be
              > "walking out with Sirians". These indigenous tribes have also stated
              > that near the end nations (indigenous tribes) hidden will be recorded.
              > Major major recognition of tribes will be formally acknowledged.
              > Indigenous tribes are petitioning the UN to get their lands back. There
              > are zillions of micronations around the planet.
              >
              > This is just from the notes I took.
              >
              > Sharen
              >

              > --- In PAO_Connection@ yahoogroups. com, An Angel nowsthetime33@
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Galactic Jack, Sharen,
              > > Did Sheldan, in his Rumor Mill call, allude to anything such as this
              > Mitch is suggesting?? ?
              > >
              > > Thank you....

            • Matt M.
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 4, 2009
                Just another one of my crazy connections...  =)

                August 15th was apparently mentioned by Mr. Nidle see below...

                August 14th the movie District 9 comes out... It's all about aliens living among us and being outcasts

                Here's a brief synopsis "An extraterrestrial race forced to live in slum-like conditions on Earth suddenly find a kindred spirit in a government agent that is exposed to their biotechnology."

                http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1136608/

                Coincidence? We'll see, I suppose.

                --
                Matt M.