Re: Confessions of an economic hit man

  • Simon
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
      --- In PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com, "iwerx22" <iwerx22@...> wrote:

      > Dear Simon, There are millions of people who would immediately turn
      > cold at the mention of "the emergence of a Golden Age, as per the
      > > Yugic cycles,... anything involving ETs
      > > or shifts in paradigms, or human consciousness." as you state in
      > your editorial comment. They are not ready for that yet. But it
      > remains that everyone needs to be awakened and start taking personal
      > responsibility for the state of the world. Would you not agree? Yes,
      > some of us understand a larger than 3D world. You and I do, I know
      > that. But many people need to be introduced to this kind of truth in
      > small bites. Isn't is possible that John Perkins may be trying to do
      > just that? John's books have been published in over 30 languages and
      > include:
      >
      > Shapeshifting: Shamanic Techniques for Global and Personal
      > Transformation
      >
      > The World Is As You Dream It: Shamanic Teachings from the Amazon and
      > Andes
      >
      > Psychonavigation: Techniques for Travel Beyond Time
      >
      > The Stress-Free Habit: Powerful Techniques for Health and Longevity
      > from the Andes, Yucatan, and Far East
      >
      > Spirit of the Shuar: Wisdom from the Last Unconquered People of the
      > Amazon
      >
      > I haven't read any of these books, but based on the titles, it
      > certainly seems that Mr. Perkins has a broader than 3D view of the
      > world. He does have a website: http://www.johnperkins.org/
      > Though he may have a different approach to awakening the masses, it
      > is another path that may lead many more people to begin at least to
      > question our government's motives. I believe he should be commended.
      > After all, he is doing a lot more than simply waiting for ET to
      > arrive. No, he does not have all the answers, but who does? We are
      > all in this together and we are one. So rather than critisize, we
      > should support each other in the good work that each of us is doing
      > in their own way. What do you think?
      > Inge

      Hi Inge, and thank you for your comments.

      I have also been having this conversation on GLP, and someone there made a similar comment to the one you have made.

      This is what I wrote to them:

      OK, thanks for that link. I was unaware of his other work. However, on quick perusal, I see no direct reference to the Illuminati, nor to their Overlords, the Anunnaki.

      He is clearly not on the same path as David Icke, Alex Jones, Michael Tsarion, Jeff Rense, etc...... he is more on the spiritual healing side of things. That's great. But we need to establish here that his talks don't present the whole picture - merely his limited perspective, based on his experience. And I am not in any way putting him down for what he knows. I am merely pointing out what he appears NOT to know, so that people here don't walk away from this one presentation thinking that the answer to the world's problems comes from simply changing the model and methodology of the US corporations.

      Greed is as much a symptom of the disease of capitalism, as the corporatocracy is a symptom of the disease that is the Illuminati. Being less greedy doesn't kill the disease of capitalism; and re-modelling the corporate network to favour the workers, doesn't eradicate the cancer that is the Hidden Hand behind it all.

      The answer to all of this is very complicated. It is as complicated as is the history behind it. Michael Tsarion does a good job of outlining the background, in his book: "Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation."

      See www.michaeltsarion.com

      As I said before, there are no physical tools available to us in this current reality that would enable humanity to turn the tide on the control base that now exists. The remedy to this problem lies in our DNA. And we have to upgrade the Anunnaki-created slave-race genetics that we are currently running, in order to resonate at a higher frequency. That higher frequency of resonance will take us out of the present paradigm, and plant us firmly in a higher state of being.

      That is what the entire New Age movement is about. That is what 'ascension' is about; that is what the Mayan calender is about..... the Hopi propecies, the Yugic cycles..... it's all there awaiting our upgrade.

      And that upgrade is a work in progress. We have less than six years to accomplish it.

      In the meantime, the Illuminati have turned to plan B. And that is the plan to eliminate almost the entire population of the earth using neutron bombs. Yes, from 7 billion, to 500 million.

      See this:

      [link to www.consciousmedianetwork.com]

      The Big Picture: An economic forecast for coming times
      (Running time = 46 mins)Dr. Robert Schoch

      George Green is a former investment banker (Registered Financial Principal with the N.A.S.D. and a Broker/Dealer, Securities Underwriter, Real Estate Developer, Insurance Broker and Publisher, who was invited into the power elite. Faced with a moral and ethical dilemma, he turned his back on his former associates to walk an entirely different path.

      In the first of our two interviews with George, we discuss the financial and economic times ahead in 2007 and beyond. You may not agree with his outlook but this is information that comes with more than a sprinkle of inside information so it might be worth listening to be prepared.

      George has published several books and is offering all our viewers a free downloadable copy of his book 'Handbook for a New Paradigm' - all you have to do is click here or below to get the inside scoop.

      His web site also offers a large number of hard to find books and DVD's that look at subjects like Population Control, Crop Circles, Forbidden Archeology, Religious and Political Cover ups and much more. Go to www.nohoax.com

      hf

      Here's my comment to a post on GLP that suggested George Green's 'prophecies' to be full of doom and gloom:

      You see, to me, I am delighted that the PTB intend to raise the stakes in this way. Why?

      The reason is simple. Their Plan A failed because of ET covert intervention. The long haul to micro-chip 7 billion people on earth was de-railed every step of the way as a result of the intervention of higher technology, from our space kin.

      The same will happen to plan B. Only, this time the intervention won't be covert. It will be there for all to see. This is 'First Contact'.

      And this is most definitely a working example of the Illuminati being 'hoist by their own petard'.

      There is no fear in this camp! Only joy that we have finally reached the 'ring pass not'.

      This is the end of the Illuminati control. What follows has been documented by many enlightened souls - especially Sheldan Nidle.

      Covert assistance from the ETs will bring about a huge shift in human consciousness. It will herald the introduction of all the erstwhile government-suppressed technologies that will be so beneficial to humankind, and this assistance will give us the opportunity to fast-track our collective ascension to the next level of being.... that of unity, co-operation, peace, and harmony. The life, in short, that we would all already be living, if not for the nefarious influence of the Illuminati.

      All is in order.

    • Simon
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
        --- In PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com, "iwerx22" <iwerx22@...> wrote:

        > I just found a quote by John Perkins that I wanted to include:
        > John says: "We have entered one of the most important periods in
        > human history, the Time of Prophecies. We have the opportunity to
        > lift ourselves to new levels of consciousness. This time was foretold
        > over the past centuries around the world. Now it is up to us -- you
        > and me -- to make it happen. What a wonderful gift!"
        > I think this proves that John has a pretty good idea of a higher
        > sense of human consciousness.

        Hi Again, Inge.... I have just spent 45 minutes replying comprehensively to this post of yours, only to find that, having pressed the 'send' icon, I was referred back to the sign-in page. The entire post was lost.

        This is why Yahoo! is my least favourite forum!! X-(

         Previously, having hosted a forum of my own for over 2 years, and having accumulated numerous archives, I found one morning that the entire forum had disappeared without a trace, and without any feedback whatsoever from Yahoo!

        I was never able to get any explanation from Yahoo!

        I may try to reply to your post again later. #-o