Being the Encompassing Love of God

  • the dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008

      BiMonthly Message from God, July 31, 2008, Circle of Light

      Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:06 pm (PDT)

      BiMonthly Message from God, July 31, 2008, Circle of Light

      Dearest Friends:

      We here at Circle of Light have been given the gift of the Messages
      from God to bring forth to humanity through Yael and Doug Powell. We
      hope that you will share these Messages as widely as possible,
      including with any groups or lists you feel appropriate. We only ask
      that you retain our identifying information.

      Tuesday Circle Meditations began again on Tuesday July 29. To phone in
      and hear the meditation live, dial (616) 597-8000 and then access code
      590157. Tuesdays, 8:30 pm Central time.

      To hear the meditation recorded during the week, please dial (641)
      715-3443 and then access code 590157#.

      We send deepest Love and heart-felt blessings to all in this exciting
      2008, the Year of the Twin Flame. From Yael, Doug and ShannaPra at
      CIRCLE OF LIGHT

      ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ***

      The Messages from God
      through Yael and Doug Powell
      at Circle of Light
      www.circleoflight. net

      Being the Encompassing Love of God
      Making the Choice for Every Moment to be No Longer
      "Against" Anything, Including the Ego
      7-19-08

      It is time to come Home to this Light every moment, with every breath
      to take it in -- with every Now to be this Love, bathing in this
      living River of the Light of God I Am.

      As you bathe in it, moment to moment, day by day, it becomes your
      truth and your priority. It becomes the world you see outside of
      yourself as well, knowing that everything is made of this Light and
      Love. Know also that awareness begins within the chamber of your own
      heart.

      Yet, when I ask you to look through the symbols of the world and to
      see only the pure electrons of Light and the dancing waves of Love,
      what I Am asking of you, beloved, My heart, is to cease all judgment,
      that you may understand since there is nothing solid, there is nothing
      for consciousness to butt up against. There is nothing to judge and
      nothing can be right or wrong if there is only Light beneath it.

      The time has come for you to truly be this center, to be this living
      bridge of God. To do so requires that you can no longer be against
      anything, even the ego. It was necessary for your understanding of the
      world and how you create it for you to see the ego mind at work. But
      when you shift to your heart, dearest, My beloved, there is only this
      sweet communion. There is no ego mind and there is nothing to be against.

      The circle of life must be complete in all of your relationships. That
      means that everything must be seen as the hologram of Love. Whatever
      shadow dance is playing upon the surface reflection, your choice must
      be to go to the heart and to be this Christ connection.

      But if you are seeing other than Light and Love, then you know you are
      seeing the reflection of your ego. Know also how deeply important it
      is to release all forms of judgment. Not only will you create more of
      the same but the Light is increasing exponentially so that which you
      are against which is the essence of duality will be multiplied as is
      the Light and will rise up to affect you in very big ways.

      This is not a threat, My dearest ones. It is simply a statement of
      fact. There is the movement of life increasing and you are the
      co-creators. Whatever you decree with your choice in this glorious Now
      Moment will be multiplied by the increasing Light and pushed forth by
      the pulsations of Love to show itself in your face until you can
      create the circle of pure Love, unconditional and totally giving, in
      which you see the truth of God wherever you look.

      So I ask you to be the emissaries of Love and to step forth into your
      true potential. To do this requires releasing the world and
      surrendering your life to Me in an ever deeper way than you ever have
      before. For as you do, you awaken into your own great potential to be
      the consciousness of the living All of God. Compared to this, the life
      experiences that you have chosen in the world are nothing but
      opportunities to love and to release the places that you are rigid,
      the places where you are stuck, that you may be the dancing flow of
      life, choosing only truth in every glorious Now.

      It is so important. It is imperative that you stop and ask yourself
      continually: what is it I am choosing in this Now explosion to have
      amplified by the increasing Light and Love. Be honest with yourself.
      Is it the heart or is it your ego?

      As you choose to be merged in the Light, to see only these living
      particles and to feel the great intelligence of the heart giving you
      your only true information, then you can walk forth, giving to the
      world that which is the truth of your being. You know this is what you
      are here to do - to be the "en-conscious- ment" of this joy, and to
      raise into the vibration regularly of this glorious moment of Creation
      that is the essence of you.

      Whatever comes before you was the result of the last Now Moment's
      choice. Whatever you focus on about it is what you are choosing to
      amplify now with this increasing Light. This is why, oh, one of the
      many reasons, that I Am asking you to bathe in the truth, but then to
      remember that you are Love in action as you go forth to interact with
      the world.

      I Am alive as the living bridge in you, and you must be engaged with
      life but a life in which you see everything as beautiful - the truth
      of every being through your heart, and raise all life up to the
      pinnacle, holding forth the true possibilities of every heart opening
      to the sunlight of My presence and allowing this nourishment to
      penetrate and bring forth the true life of perfection as the living
      spirit of God involved in loving the world free.

      But loving the world free means exactly this. It means loving every
      expression in it for this is the only way that you can lift it up,
      that you can raise the collective vibration, seeing only Love and
      being only Christ. The moment that you evaluate anything, you have
      slipped back into the ego dream and re-created it. So come into this
      experience of the Light and recognize the truth of your being until
      you can hold this vibration, no matter what your two eyes see -
      because you shall be focused completely in the one true eye of your heart.

      Heart perception, My beloved, each precious one of you, becomes now
      more than a choice every few moments. It must become truly the way
      that you live. To do this means a shift where Love is everything,
      including the ego, and Light is the truth of all Creation.

      There is no such thing as matter. Matter is simply reflections of the
      ego mind in its judgments, its resistance, its rigidity. A life of
      freedom comes only from Me and from living in this magnificent
      communion, moment to moment to moment. Loving all you see and keeping
      your perception holographic as you honor the patterns of the web of
      life, seeing only the beauty of this dancing energy and holding no
      evaluation or judgment.

      Let your heart speak its truth. "I Am the Love of God in action. I Am
      God expressed." Let your being be this open and living river that the
      motion of Love moves you always into embracing every life, whatever
      their choices, whatever they are choosing to create, recognizing that
      their creations could change completely in the next moment and
      therefore, you have no basis to evaluate.

      Being the heart of God, you are Love, ready to hold each life tenderly
      and to see the face of Christ in every human being and the living life
      of God in all of Nature. Dancing molecules of Light are the substance
      from which life on Earth is created.

      As you come and bathe in this River of Life, become more and more
      familiar with this feeling of the effervescent miracle of all the life
      I Am rushing to encompass your being and to move forth as you into the
      world to be the bridge to the New World of Love. Your choice must be
      to see only God and to be only this Love expressed. Trust that this
      brings the reflection you are choosing - a world of peace and beauty
      and dancing particles of Light.

      As you become this Light consciously and you are the open ecstatic
      heart of Love, then your experience of life reflecting to you will be
      Light, Love and perfection everywhere you look. Whatever shadow dances
      of the little mind are in play, they will be simply interesting
      patterns of life, held in your Love tenderly and lifted simply by your
      presence into this great flow of life giving every being a new choice
      and honoring this truth of God as what you truly see in everything.

      It is a different way to live in the world and it has everything to do
      with holding this vibration. But you, dearest ones, must look
      carefully and see if you are holding or not and be willing to make the
      moment to moment choices that will bring this experience to you daily.

      It may seem at times challenging to contradict the ego mind when it
      seems so entrenched in its patterns. But if you recognize that you are
      taking each moment's choice and looking at that moment individually,
      then you recognize that it is doable. It is easy. It is like choosing
      to live only this day but choosing instead to be God in this Now
      Moment and then choosing in this moment again.

      So let it not be something big in which you conquer your ego. It is
      time to release the ego's judgment of itself and to simply be in this
      Light and alive as this Love, choosing it again and again and reaching
      for this communion in every living Now. Choose and choose again but be
      willing to see what you have chosen by that which is being expressed
      in the perfect mirror of the world that truly aqueous substance that
      is like the water in a pool. It reflects the choices perfectly.

      Even though you may believe you are choosing your heart, unless you
      are experiencing perfection, you must become the sleuth and see what
      it is that is stopping the flow and shifting you into the world of
      judgment and evaluation and making you against something. Whatever
      that is, that place is the tangle that is blocking your River of Life.
      As you choose to release it and embrace all in Love with absolutely no
      judgment, the reflections around you will change and often they will
      change instantly.

      But if you don't make this choice, then you are pushing against the
      River, and each of you knows this experience where everything is
      difficult and everything you choose seems to have unexpected
      complications and reactions. The web gets tangled and confused. That
      is when it is time to love the ego, to wrap it in your glorious Light
      and to release the whole duality of your being that is judgment. Come
      to the center that is only "Yes." "Yes" to Me, to Love, to Light and
      "Yes" to the flow of life.

      I Am this life, beloved. Come and be the experience of My heart loving
      all that it sees in any and all dimensions. Freedom is your choice,
      for the world and for yourself. Freedom comes from releasing all to
      Me, that you may be the living flow of life in every moment, alive,
      glorious and free to give all that you are as the heart of God is
      giving. Trusting the Now Moment to supply you with more than you could
      possibly need, to grant you this unlimited freedom that is as vast as
      the living cosmos.

      I Am your freedom and you are free to be the Love of God I Am right
      now and to choose it again this Now Moment.and this one, and this. and
      to use these choices to show you where you have been and the things
      that you have been choosing by allowing your focus to rest on the
      visions of the old world of duality and being against something.

      The River of Life is never stopped because it is pure living Light and
      thus there are no obstacles. There is no physicality. It rushes
      through blessing all I Am, and this River is you. It is the truth that
      you are in the Real of Love, vast beings of living Light, the great
      Twin Flame union, the DNA of Creation, ever and always free to merge
      to Love and to amplify the truth of Love I Am in the whole hologram of
      life.

      Understand this hologram as experience. Recognize that every point of
      life contains All That I Am and contains it perfectly. This is what
      the heart sees. It sees the gift of individuation and relationship,
      and it also sees the truth of living Love that is the essence of all
      beings and contains the whole of God I Am and contains it perfectly.

      I Am with you as you open into Love and give yourself over to
      encompassing, to becoming the circle of My arms, the circle of My
      heart, the circle of My Love, honoring the holographic truth of every
      particle of Light and Love in all Creation. Give Me your heart,
      dearest one, each of you, and let Me fill it with this Light and this
      Love so that this truth becomes your living experience, that you may
      step forth into the next Now Moment choosing only Love and being only
      Christ, the living heart of God I Am, in full magnificent expression.

      Circle of Light
      3969 Mundell Road
      Eureka Springs, AR 72631

      Our address:
      3969 Mundell Road | Eureka Springs, Arkansas 72631