Galactic Confederation of Light Message

  • JAMES STEVENS
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
    • Firelight
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
        Folks
        This is very interesting video. The man is presenting some new ideas that actually apply now to our Earth. Nothing is actually new, just presented in a new way. But not so new to those who have studied Ancient History through many Master of Light Teachings and other Occult Teachings. What is interesting this fellow is saying: we are under the Divine Direction of the Sirian Council of 12 and of The Nine. AND - Sheldan is a Sirian Channel AND - there are several Beings coming through Mike Quinsey that are Sirian Beings.  A coincidence?  Dont think so.  Blessings, Viv

          That's George Kavassilas.  Once you get on You Tube, you can "google" "free yourmind4evr" or "despertar planetario" and you'll get it.  The whole series should still be there.  They have been posted for a long time.  George gives a lot of history in his lessons and he is quite charming.  He says he's on the Sirian Council, he lives in Southern Australia and is of Egyptian extraction.  He was born on earth, I was told.  I  am attaching an e-mail address where you can order the videos too.  It's his friend "down under", Michael Desveaux.

          From: JAMES STEVENS <jamesst16@yahoo. com>
          To: "pao" <pao_connection@ yahoogroups. com>
          Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 5:51 AM

        • Wendy Lynn Martin
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
            Oops, here's one of the links.

            YouTube - Galactic Confederation of Light Message-Part 5

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMej3ki3ZV8

            Search around, the Ummac Dan videos are around here too.  And the Illuminati series is interesting also.  Sheldan's "Tour of a Sirian Mothership" is there too.  All still available as far as I can tell, although I don't have time to research it right now.  Should be all nice and linked up to the www.paoweb.com website for Sheldan's.  They can't stop us now, don't lose faith.  Thank God for the Internet, we're all connected now!

            This is very interesting video. The man is presenting some new ideas that actually apply now to our Earth. Nothing is actually new, just presented in a new way. But not so new to those who have studied Ancient History through many Master of Light Teachings and other Occult Teachings. What is interesting this fellow is saying: we are under the Divine Direction of the Sirian Council of 12 and of The Nine. AND - Sheldan is a Sirian Channel AND - there are several Beings coming through Mike Quinsey that are Sirian Beings.  A coincidence?  Dont think so.  Blessings, Viv

              Oh, thank you for giving information on George Kavassilas. I didnt know this. Much of what he is presenting is also found in the Barbara Marciniak, Barbara Hand Clow and Amorah Quan Yin books and other books too. Not exactly as he presents, but still covers a lot of same ground. He has a pleasant, loving delivery. I am so pleased this information is being presented and specially that its on the Net. I have sent the link to my list. Blessings BE for All, Viv

[...]

                Yes we are all connected in this way and Thank The Ones Who made it possible to have the Internet. Blessings, Viv

                From: JAMES STEVENS <jamesst16@yahoo. com>
                To: "pao" <pao_connection@ yahoogroups. com>
                Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 5:51 AM

              • the dave
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
                  Update For February 25, 2003
                  On the topic of Sirians - Heres a 2003 message from Aescapulus - one of the top Sirians and - as he explains - leader of the Great Blue Lodge Of Creation - on Sirius.

                  Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

                         4 Cib, 14 Zac, 11 Ik

                  Selamat Jarin! We are the Nine! I am Lord Aescapulus, leader of the Great Blue Lodge of Creation. We welcome you and bless you, dear Hearts. We come, on this day, to proclaim victory and the auspicious beginning of a new moment in your history. Long ago, under the divine edicts of the Creator, the great Lords of Time established the timeline for Mother Earth, which allowed you your steep descent into limited consciousness. For almost 13 millennia, you existed in darkness. Now, at last, the magic moment for your return to full consciousness has arrived. We graciously salute you for your supreme patience and unparalleled diligence in participating through a most trying time. Your great reward is the vast reservoirs of knowledge that you have gleaned from this realm of darkness. These reserves of information contain untold wisdom, which you most surely will apply to your next mission - the union of Light and dark. Your wisdom, together with that of Heaven, will crown the proclamation of this sixth Creation, through which all of Heaven and all of physicality have arrived upon your most beautiful shores.

                        Indeed, dear Ones, your great work has no precedent in this Creation. For well over 600 generations, you have suffered at the hands of the dark. You have borne pain and adversity, and large numbers of you have been sacrificed to the vile agendas of the dark. By agreeing to return to this reality again and again, you have demonstrated your great commitment; in so doing, you have brought back much to Heaven. Each one of us salutes you, knowing that such responsibilities have been granted only a select few. Only those great souls who earnestly wished to carry out the edicts of the Creator possessed the strength to succeed. You have done so, and done well! Events now unfolding on your world will shake it loose from its present, turbulent course and allow peace, harmony and prosperity to appear before your eyes. We bestow these gifts upon you. Heaven is fully aware of what you have endured and is ready to support you in the work that now awaits you. That work will transform your world and enable a new, fully conscious reality to manifest before you. Therefore, we have arrived to make this announcement, and to decree it in the name of the Creator.

                        Around you, dear Hearts, exist countless layers of Heaven's Orders, Administrations and Life-streams. They guard your divine souls and will grant you the full weight of Heaven's mighty Legions. They stand at the ready to cleanse your world of darkness and, using your great wisdom, will form the divine union of Light with dark. This greater, sacred Light will shine brightly from your world into the darkness, transforming the very nature of physicality. Your work will make possible the unfolding of the next step in physical Creation. It will bring together tens of thousands of galaxies in an extraordinary union, spreading into all of physicality like an untended wildfire. Its cleansing glow will transform all who gaze into the burning center and see its mighty Light! You are at the very core of this righteous flame. You have nurtured this growing wisdom within you during many lifetimes on this earth. By observing the dark, you have learned how to transmute it. You have watched its workings and learned how to change its ways. This understanding will be your mighty, swift sword. It is the weapon that Heaven intends to wield with grace over the whole of physicality.

                       As you move through the events of this time, remember, always, who you really are. Bear in mind that an unprecedented political, economic and spiritual revolution is under way. Ultimately, only the spiritual shift will be long remembered; the rest is mere flotsam. Its sole purpose is as a tool to help you complete the exalted work of Spirit. This noble deed, which belongs to the Ages, will enable you to regain your precious freedom and your divine sovereignty. With it, you will perform miracles and, at last, again be able to honor Mother Earth and Heaven. Once more, the Will of the Creator will beam brightly over your world. As we have mentioned before, Heaven's divine Beacon will form a greater Light that will transform physicality. Consider yourselves an emerging, heavenly Army of free and sovereign individuals, and an unyielding collective. Within this sacred duality exists a new way to express the divine. This creation is the product of these times. It is your glorious and irrevocable gift to physicality.

                        In applying this great tool, dear Hearts, you will lovingly embrace the numberless stars and uncountable galaxies. Indeed, all aspects of physicality will know you as divine messengers of a new era in this Creation. That new era will empower the closing stages of this divine sixth Creation to give birth to a seventh one. This new Creation is your Child. She awaits you and knows that, at the right divine moment, she will be able to manifest before you. It is the promise of this event that brought you, long ago, to Mother Earth. You knew that she had birthed a galaxy and carries within her a supremely divine instrument. It is this that you have come here to learn about, and it is this that you have added to your marvelous wisdom. The dark, also, in its own vile way, has taught you about its wisdom. You have gratefully assimilated the two and, from them, have created one even greater that will enable Mother Earth to be restored to her former glories.

                        You, dear Ones, have come here to be prepared for a celebrated destiny. We have repeated that point throughout this message. Lord Surea has decreed that this is a time when you shall rejoice in peace and savor an end to your long separation from Heaven. Soon, Heaven will come to honor you and to do whatever it must to enable you to fulfill your mission. Therefore, we have requested the Galactic Federation to appear and, at the right time, to intervene. Divine intervention is upon you. Its purpose is to end the interminable period when you were unable to reconnect with your galactic family. That family, now, is poised and ready to appear openly in your skies. We ask you to greet them not as intruders, but simply as helpers. They have come to perform a series of tasks, which they have done well. We salute them, and very much intend to unite you quite soon.

                        The Great Blue Lodge was sent by the Creator to bring Life to physicality. We belong in every reality, in every galaxy and in every dimension of physicality. We work with Heaven to ensure that the divine destiny of every living aspect of this Creation is fulfilled, according to the decrees of the divine plan. That is what brought us, at the dawn of this galaxy, to Sirius B and its far companion, Mother Earth. For eons have we watched over and cared for her. Mother Earth is a most extraordinary and gracious Soul! Only the finest can be allowed to be her caretakers. Yet, in her divine service, she asked and was allowed to be the vehicle for your fall from, and your restoration to, full consciousness. From this has resulted your great gifts. We deeply revere her and are confident that now, you, too, will honor her for her most astonishing series of sacrifices.

                        As you undertake the tasks of changing your society and yourselves, know, dear Ones, that you will never be alone! Realize that we are here to help, to guide and to honor you. We bless you for your diligence and for your commitment to the completion of this most difficult of tasks. We know that you need to move forward quickly and to help your fellow guardians - the cetaceans. You also require new technologies to clean up your environment and the complex ecosystem that surrounds you. And you need to lift up humanity and to prepare yourselves for the concluding step in your astounding transformation. To actualize this, Heaven pledges all the resources that you will need to achieve it as swiftly as possible. Your local Spiritual Hierarchy is graciously sending you its Ascended Masters. Know that, together, you will successfully and quickly complete what must be done.

                        Many events are unfolding upon your world, and we have described them only briefly. We ask you to remain focused and to be gracious to all. Victory will be your reward. With it, you may go forth and birth your new reality! We leave! Know, dear Ones, in your Heart of Hearts, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven is yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! Be in Joy!) We are the Nine!

                • Wendy Lynn Martin
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
                    Thank you so much!  I'll flag it and send it on, might explain a lot of things for people who have questions about the background.  I know they find this whole concept a bit far out........... but since all this stuff has been submerged for so long I'm taking it easy on those who have questions.  I can't read it right now, I have to work, but I will read it tonight.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
                      Dear Dave:

                      Thank you very much for sending this, I have finally had time to read it.  Just glorious and very informative. I've learned something from reading it and that will help me with my explanations "out there".

                      Blessings and thanks,

                      Wendy