RE: [PAO_Connection] The Truth Is Always Free

  • joseph portal
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      Thank you, Jay for your sharing. The clearest (and least expensive!) information we will or can receive lies within each of us, as you so eloquently expressed. This may well be one of the most important postings ever made on this site.

      Thank you!
      Joseph Portal

      To: PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com
      From: jaybrn555@...
      Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 00:16:34 +0000
      Subject: [PAO_Connection] The Truth Is Always Free

      No-one need pay one dime, for the TRUTH, as we await
      truthful announcements. Our telepathic Gifts will
      "kick into gear" automatically, when the precise moment comes.
      Brothers and Sisters, we have what we need within us.
      We already have full abilities and that more of these will be
      turned on and immediately made clear to us.
      You don't have to pay anyone to learn how to use anything.
      Or find out about your past lives etc.
      The gifts you already have will be quite sufficient.
      (when activated)

      All we need to do is look within, remain centered, calm
      and focused, at this time, envisioning the coming Light.

      Have you noticed how similar we all really are?
      Have you seen yourself in others?
      Are we all really ONE?

      Hold the Light, Dear Brothers and Sisters!

      We Are All Of The One!! ... We are One in all we do!!
      "Unconditional Love" and "Light" ;-)