53115Re: [PAO_Connection] Fw: [New post] Facebook is a Mind Control Tool [video]

  • Brenda Quintana
    Jul 13, 2014
      thats if you let it,im connected to alot of spiritual friends and groups,so this does not worry me.and god has me and my back not the cabal,i belong to christ,thank you janet,Brenda

      On Sunday, July 13, 2014 10:02 PM, "Attention email account Owner rushjp@... [PAO_Connection]" <PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       Blessings.

      Janet

      On Monday, 14 July 2014 9:43 AM, Starship Earth: The Big Picture <comment-reply@...> wrote:

      WordPress.com
      Starship Earth: The Big Picture posted: "I purposely spend very little time on FB, but Shift Frequency shared this excerpt from a Jeff Rense program and anyone who uses Facebook might want to have a listen to this 15 minute clip in case they're not aware.  ~ BPhttps://www.youtube.com/wat"

      New post on Starship Earth: The Big Picture

      alt
      alt

      Facebook is a Mind Control Tool [video]

      by Starship Earth: The Big Picture
      I purposely spend very little time on FB, but Shift Frequency shared this excerpt from a Jeff Rense program and anyone who uses Facebook might want to have a listen to this 15 minute clip in case they're not aware.  ~ BP
      Published on 9 Jul 2014
      Clip from July 2, 2014 - guest Alfredo Lopez on the Jeff Rense Program. Full program available in Archives at http://www.renseradio.com/signup.htm
      Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Starship Earth: The Big Picture.
      Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
      http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2014/07/13/facebook-is-a-mind-control-tool-video/

      alt

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic