53112Fw: Your Recording is Ready - My Most Important Insight

  • Brenda Quintana
    Jul 13 4:13 PM

      On Sunday, July 13, 2014 7:03 AM, Neale Donald Walsch - Living From Your Soul <livingfromyoursoul@...> wrote:

      Dear Brenda Quintana,

      Since I held my online seminar a few days ago, thousands of people from around the world have listened to it, and I’ve received such wonderful feedback.

      Some are saying it helped them realize that life is truly working with them, not against them . . .

      And they are now seeing Divine wisdom in everything that happens, allowing them to approach their lives with less fear, anger and uncertainty.

      Others shared how it has enabled them to stop wasting time on things that don't really matter, so they can relax and focus on things that truly do.

      These are exactly the kinds of experiences I was hoping people would have during the seminar, and because I know just how important this message is to the world . . .

      I’m making the recording available for you right here at no charge:

      Download or Listen to The Secret to Finding What You've Been Searching for Your Entire Life

      Billions of people since the dawn of civilization have been searching for—and rarely finding—lasting meaning and fulfillment.

      During the seminar, I revealed exactly how you can . . .

      • Feel "in the flow" no matter what you're doing or what challenge you’re facing

      • Walk through your everyday life with a much deeper sense of why you are here on the planet

      • Create a life that is profoundly connected to your soul and in alignment with what really matters to you, each and every day
      If you've ever had moments where your life felt completely in alignment with your truest self, then you know how joyful that experience can be.

      When you listen to the recording, you’ll discover how to live your life in such a way that you’ll feel that deep sense of meaning and purpose in every single moment, no matter what is happening around you.

      If you weren't able to attend the event live or would like to listen again or share the seminar with a friend, you can do so right here at no charge:

      Download or Listen to The Secret to Finding What You've Been Searching for Your Entire Life

      I look forward to hearing from you after you get a chance to listen.

      Love,

      Neale

      P.S. During the event, I also shared about a special opportunity for you to work more closely with me in my upcoming online course Living From Your Soul: A 9-Week Journey to Create a Life That Expresses Your Truest Self.

      I invite you to visit the course information page for more details
       This email was sent by: Neale Donald Walsch - Evolving Wisdom
      369-B Third Street, Suite 302 San Rafael, CA, 94901

      This email was sent to: quintana_brenda@...
      Unsubscribe | Update Profile (including email address)

      © 2014 Neale Donald Walsch - Evolving Wisdom - All rights reserved.