53100Refuting all these messages??

  • janet66nz
    Jul 12, 2014

      It  is good to hear from a few of you today about what you think regarding the Article by "Waking Times"  and how they and other sites at the moment are starting to disbelieve what we have been told about the "Galactic Federation"

      I personally have lost my belief in a lot of the channelers, and I have stuck with my belief in Sheldan because his message fits with that told when a craft landed here in New Zealand about 15 years ago.

      I myself feel unable to understand the talk of holograms, walk ins, what the cosmos out there really is and why we had to have a hologram put around us to stop us from becoming overcome with stress,

      I will keep on putting up the posts that come into my email box etc as long as you all want to read them. Obviously there is some sort of dispute going on with Kathryn Mays messages at the moment. But I think we need to know what is being said and what is going on.

      I will leave it at that for now. In Peace and Love.   Janet NZ