      From: J & P Rush <rushjp@...>
      To: "PAO_Connection@yahoogroups. com" <PAO_Connection@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, 25 January 2014 10:34 AM
      Subject: [PAO_Connection] PACHELBEL - 432 Hz

      -- Shared using Google Toolbar I have read a couple of articles on Rumor Mill News today about the suppressed healing frequency of the earth (being 432 Hertz) The article says that Goebells (Germany) altered it 63 years ago to 440 htz and we have been out of sync.   Anyway I found this nice short piece of lovely music if anyone would like to listen to it at 432 hertz.    Also I found when I was listening with my eyes closed I could feem it really pulsing around the fontanelle area on top of my head.   Blessings. Janet NZ.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic