Re: [PAO_Connection] SaLuSa via Mike Quinsey Jan. 24/14

(51849)
  • Pat Legere
    Jan 24 Expand Messages
      hmm - interesting, Brenda - I wouldn't worry too much about that as lot as it isn't about forgetting to turn off the stove (!)
      Blessings
      Pat

      On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 2:32 PM, Brenda Quintana <quintana_brenda@...> wrote:

      pat, this is embarrasing to say,for at least a month i find myself forgetting the names of things i do know,i can be talking all of a sudden my mind goes somewhere,im trying my hardest to remember what i was going to say or the name,i know i dont have alzheimers,its like i really dont care for talking much anymore very weird,blessings,brenda

      On Friday, January 24, 2014 3:53 PM, Pat Legere <butterfly0752@...> wrote:

      Messages from channelers or others just resonate or they don't with your own inner knowledge. This message resonates with me. I am finding that more and more I am connected with a higher vibration of myself and my more day to day life is just sort of going along in patience. This morning a crow sat on a sign right by my car at the stop light and he and I had a connection. I love the birds...
      Blessings
      Pat

      --
      There is nothing ugly; I never saw an ugly thing in my life: for let the form of an object be what it may, – light, shade, and perpective will always make it beautiful. (John Constable)

      --
      There is nothing ugly; I never saw an ugly thing in my life: for let the form of an object be what it may, – light, shade, and perpective will always make it beautiful. (John Constable)
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic